88: Frustration

Yukina wraps the newborn in a towel and passes the newborn to Kurama. He has the newborn in his arms. The baby opens her eyes for the very first time and cries. A first strong, loud, sharp pitched cry. His tears fell " my baby girl... " Kazoku stood on a chair and hovered over " my imoto. "

Kurama: that's right . Your imoto.

Kazoku : name. What's her name ?

Kurama: Arina. What do you think?

Arina : tired... Let me see...

He lowers his arms down to let her see. She uses her finger to stroke her small cheek " our baby... Kazoku was a promise to me. That we'll always be a family. I want a name something like that for this baby. "

Kurama: that's a good idea.

The baby cries again in a loudly. She takes over the baby in her arms as she sat up against a pillow he sat up for her " it's ok. " She consoled " mama is here. Papa is here. Your nee-chan is also here. There is be so many people to love you. So, don't cry. Neh. " the baby slowly stops crying.

Kurama: love... Huh. Aiko. How's that ?

Yukina: aiko. Child of love huh ?

Arina : um. I want her to know we love her.

Kurama: I want her to be able to find love like we did too.

Kazoku: hehe. Hello aiko. I'm your nee-chan. Kazoku.
____________________________________

Kazoku: mama. I heard that there's this new mall like the ones the mundane world has !! It's the first one the demon realm ever had !!

Arina : and you want to go ?

Kazoku ; um um. Can we go ?

Kurama: the new mall. That sounds exciting. Nimo-nii sure really civilised their territory. I heard that it's like a bustling city now.

Kazoku: can we go? Can we go ?

Yukina: I went there several times to the mall. The city makes me feel like it's no different than the mundane world. They have cars even.

Arina: must be hirou's idea. He always had so many ideas.

Kazoku: that's why, let's go !!

Kurama: we could visit your family while we're there.

Kazoku: yay !! So I get to meet my other grandma?! And uncles and aunts ?!

Arina sighs " it's a real big family. "

Kurama : kazoku will love it.
____________________________________

" Hello kazoku!" Mother seline hugs her " you're all grown up huh. " Rukimura has aiko in her arms " kawaii. "

Seline: have you gone to the mall ?

Kazoku: I want to ! That's why we came.

Seline : I see. Hirou !!

Hirou comes in " what ? Mother. We agreed to have lunch in your quarters. I went around looking for you. Kazoku. You're all grown up. "

Kazoku: hello ! Uncle hirou.

Hirou; no wonder. That mean, Arina is here. And... She has a new baby.

Rukimura: baby girl. Your niece.

Seline: make sure to give them coupons. I want my granddaughter to have all the fun she wants in the mall.

Hirou: hai hai .
____________________________________