130: The Nightmare

Arina : Zenos. What brings you here ?

Zenos ; what do you mean what brings me here ?

Arina: are you sick ?

Zenos : have you forgotten ? Aiko is our daughter. You let me visit her.

Arina : of course I remember that ! It's just aiko don't stay here anymore. She has her own apartment.

" Daddy ! " Aiko came over and runs to Zenos' side " you came to see me." Zenos strokes her head " um. I did."

Arina : eh... You're here ? Aiko

Aiko: I've always been here. Mama. Silly mama.

Arina : oh... I must have got things wrong...

Zenos : I'm bringing her back to my clan

Arina : for how many days?

Zenos : forever

Arina : what ? Why ?!! Kurama would never allow that !!

Zenos : I don't care if Kurama agrees or not. Aiko is my daughter.

Arina : she's mine too !! Aiko... You want to go with him ?

Aiko: I... I...

Zenos : don't make me hurt you arina. You don't want to fight me on this.

Arina : I will fight you even if it kills me if aiko doesn't want this !!

" Really ? " Zenos takes out one of this blades " you sure you can win me ? "

" Mama !! " Kazoku called out and Arina turns around. She sees kazoku grabbed from behind by a black figure she couldn't see the face of. Just the black figure held her hostage " mama !!! "

Arina : kazoku !!!

Ayato screamed " kazoku!!! Arina-san !!! Do something !! She's pregnant !! "

Arina : I'm coming !!

*Stabs*

A blade penetrates through her abdomen.  She looks down and sees the blade. She turns around and sees Zenos with his hand on the blade " I told you, I will hurt you if it's necessary. Aiko is mine. " He pulls the blade out and she collapses on the floor.

Arina ; but... You said... You would never hurt me...

Zenos: you sure believe lies easily.

" Aiko... Kazoku... " She struggles to stake awake and she loses her consciousness.
____________________________________

She wakes up again " aiko !! Kazoku !!"

Kurama: Arina. Daijobu ?

Arina grabs onto his arms " we have o save aiko and kazoku !! Kazoku is pregnant!! She's in a lot of danger !!"

Kurama: calm down.

Arina : mamoru and kietsu!! Are the boys ok ?!!

Kurama: Calm down. Mamoru is ok.

Arina: how about kietsu ?!!

Kurama: kietsu? Who's that ?

Arina : our baby boy !!

Kurama strokes her hair " listen to me... The baby boy... He never survived the birth. He was too weak."

Her tears fell " that's not true... I... I saw him ... I fed him !! "

Kurama : he really never survived the birth. Gomen.

" What.... Then... Then how about aiko !! Kazoku !! Zenos took her away !! And someone I don't know took kazoku away !! Gomen... This is all my fault... They got taken away..." Arina cries. He hugs her in " I need to tell you something Arina."

Arina : what is it ?

" I don't love you anymore." He says in her ear.

Arina: what... what do you mean... You don't... Love me...

Kurama: I mean I got tired of you. Of all your wilful whims. It was fun for a while , so easy to manipulate. But I'm bored now. So I'm leaving.

Arina: no... No... You're lying !!! You promised!!

He releases the hug " the promise ? That was just to make you come to me. You're so easy to trick. " He stands up and goes to the door. His back faced her " bye bye Arina. It was fun for a while. I'm done playing family. "

Her tears fell down uncontrollably " but... But... You saved me... "

Kurama leaves.

Arina : that was just a ploy too...?

Mamoru enters the room with Laemi by his side " mama."

" mamoru." She looks up and smiled a little. It's like she found a little comfort that she still had something left.

Mamoru: you're really pathetic now.

Arina : huh...

Laemi : mamoru you have to tell her.

Arina : tell me what ?

Mamoru ; this is not the you , I know.

Arina : not the you I know ?

Laemi: hurry up.

Arina : I don't understand...

" you need to..." And both mamoru and Laemi starts to turn into ashes from the head down before mamoru could finish his sentence.

Arina: no... No... No!!!!!!