122: Aunt Vislan

Mamoru walks through the doors of Guild V and to the bar with Laemi beside him. They both sat down waiting for the guild master to look for them.

Vislan : applying ?

Mamoru ; I heard, you're all well with hiei-san.

Vislan: he's a very nice guy...

Mamoru : so I heard from aiko-nee. How about nimioka-san ?

Vislan : who is he ? Nimioka-san...

Laemi : lie.

Mamoru : I see... That's how it is. Have you just regained your memory ? Or have you never lost it ?

Vislan : I really don't know what you're talking about...

Laemi: lie.

Mamoru: then... Hiei-san... Really like ? Or just for fun ?

Vislan : that's kind of not your business.

Mamoru ; hiei-san is kind of family. My mother kind of raised him a little bit. Didn't you know ? Oh wait... You might not remember.

Vislan : what do you want ?

Mamoru : your son... Is that even the correct way to say it? Nimioka-san made him from cells. Yours and his. Anyway...  His name is Carvin. Do you want to meet him ?

Vislan : I'm not really sure what you mean... I have a son ? With a guy I don't know ?

Laemi: lie.

Mamoru ; you just be catching on of my wife's ability here. My mother said her nee-chan was smart and practical. Why don't you show me the real you ?

Vislan sighs " lie detector yokai ?"

Laemi: I don't like to be referred that way... But hai.

Vislan : had one of those subordinates before. A little bit annoying. Ooi !

" Master. Hai ? "

Vislan: I'm tired. Going back home a bit early today.

" Hai. "
____________________________________

Vislan : welcome to my apartment.

Mamoru sits down " nice. "

Vislan sits down on the rocking chair " mamoru. You're my nephew. How about calling me aunt Vislan ? "

Mamoru : aunt Vislan.

Vislan : what do you want ?

Mamoru: androme fuiin. He came to my apartment and took a girl, Rei away. But that's not what bothered me most. He called my mother a glitch.

Vislan: maybe he's not talking about her.

Mamoru ; I did a lot of searching.

Vislan : and here I thought the question you most likely to actually rather want to know is... Did I ever forget my memories ?

Mamoru : that's something... My mother would wished to know a lot.

She stood up from the chair " I'll make some tea. It will be a long while." And she heads to the kitchen.

He looks around the house and sees that it was quite simple. She didn't have a lot of things. Not a lot of books. But for some reason... That bookshelf tugged in the corner caught his eye. He took out of the books to take a look at it, but realised that's something else behind. He took that out and realised it was a book.

Vislan puts the tea on the table " you found it. Must have kurama's genes. Thief. Know where one hides things " and she sits back in her rocking chair, rocking a bit in her chair.