87: Saving A Girl From Mafia

The two of them were having tea in the clinic.

Kelly : gomen. Because of me, you had to ask your wife and kazoku back to your hometown.

Kurama : it's ok. She didn't mind it too much anyway. She says she was missing the flowers I planted for too.

Kelly: you plant flowers?

Kurama : hai. I'm really good at it as it turns out.

Kelly: a guy who's good at gardening. You're very gentleman. Shuichi-san.

Kurama : you flatter me.

Kelly: can I ask... ? Why didn't you abandon me even after I told you everything ? I mean... Anyone who hears about needing to deal with the Argilio mafia would run away and abandon me. They're very big organisation and troublesome. No one wants to die.

Kurama: how should I put it... As my wife puts it, I have a soft spot I guess. Not saving someone when I know I can, I can't ignore it.

Kelly: oh... You're weird.

Kurama : maybe because I'm around my wife too long. She influences me.

Kelly: I see. I don't really know much about arina-san because she's always sleeping. Only that she's a very good doctor that a lot of patients come to see. Is she sick ? That's why she's always sleeping.

Kurama: something like that.

Kelly: that's unfortunate. It must be a sickness even she can't cure. You must love Arina-san very much. Even though she's always sleeping, you always take care of the other things for her.

Kurama : It's that kind of promise I made.

Kelly: that kind of promise ?

The door of the clinic crashes in and a bunch of people enters the clinic.

Kurama: see. Our visitors are here.

" You're Minamino Shuichi? "

Kurama: hai.

" Return that girl and the recipe of the Sielane drug to us. "

Kurama : ah. That recipe. Unfortunately, my wife managed to figure out how to make that through a few patients who came to our clinic to wash off the addiction. To create an antidote, you need to know how to make the poison. So I didn't ask anything from Kelly here.

" Why should I believe you ? "

Kurama : to quote what my wife said, if you're trying to poison someone, make sure they die. You want to make someone pleasurable , get an escort. You want addiction, get a hobby.

" which reminds me, if you don't comply, we'll take this place down and your woman with us. Can't have her making antidotes to our drug. We won't have customers. They say you love your woman a lot. You wouldn't want her to get in trouble do you ? "

Kurama: sorry to disappoint you. My wife has went back to our hometown.

" Never mind that. We can get her after you die. Kelly. Give her back. "

Kelly: I'm not yours !!!
____________________________________

Yukina : I'm so glad you're getting your second baby. Raizen is very busy and we don't get a lot of time together...

Arina : then make time. You have to grab the chance !

Kazoku runs in " mama! Yukina-san. What are you guys talking about?"

Yukina : about your new imoto.

Kazoku : I'm going to be a nee-chan!!

Yukina : that's right. Kazoku is really excited neh.