123: The Program Inside Her

Kurama: mamoru. Couldn't you come look for me in the hospital ? Or when I'm at home ?

Mamoru: Papa. I can't. Cos mama is there.

Kurama; this is about her?

Mamoru passes him a book, the book he acquired from Vislan " it's a lot to read. Sighs. I don't know what to say.... Don't know what to feel. Don't know if she's lucky or unlucky. "

Kurama: Vislan regained her memories?

Mamoru: never lost them. She staged her own death. Free spirited like our aiko. Didn't want to become chief.

Kurama takes the book " I see. " He reads the title and his eyes widens " this is from... Vislan ? "

Mamoru : hai. Sighs. I'll be leaving.

Kurama : arigatou.
____________________________________

She doesn't know her name. Or should I say, they erased those memories of her. They called her zero. Project zero. The first experiment.

I stole her and made her my imoto. Made my mother take her in as her children to replace my recent dead baby brother. I gave her a new name, Arina and erased her memories of the experiments.

Whoever put this program on her must be very skilled in using seals. It could control almost every part of her body. Like she's a puppet.

They wanted to discover how to make sure all babies born of a Fuiin descent have the abilities to use seals. Not by random chance.

They failed. Genetics were too hard a thing for fuiins I guess.

But someone found another way. To turn anyone they wanted into someone who could use seal ability.. They tested that theory and hence the existence of project zero.

The idea, came from the chief of the clan. She herself was part of the project.

There was more than her they created after her. They intended to make their own personal army through this way. Hence, they bought more children for the purpose of the experiments.

They did all sorts of things I didn't understand to her. Put needles in her, take her blood out and other stuff .

Project zero always was cheery and always laughed easily to the things I said. Or to whatever jokes was said. Even if those scientists poke and prodded in her body, she didn't seem to have any bad intent towards them. She still smiled and laughed with them.

I don't understand. Did they program her this way?

I want. I want her as my imoto.

That's why I opened the tank and released her. I grabbed her hand and stole her from the lab.

I opened up her program on her back and erased her memories of her days at the lab.

I lied, and told her she had a high fever causing her to forget everything. We are her family. She's my imoto. Her name is Arina.

Not long after, I realised about the extent of her abilities. I also realised why father was willing to let her stay in the house. He wanted to drink her blood. Well, it's not much if he doesn't do anything else.