5: A Shiori

Except... He actually did came back.

Arina : Kurama. Are you sure it's ok ? To give me all your treasures to keep.

Kurama ; safer than keeping them at the base.

Arina: aren't you afraid one day I would betray you ?

He cups her cheek " you would never. You love me too much to do that. "

Arina : unfair.

He laughed a bit " why ? "

Arina: you see me so clearly, but I don't at all, to Kurama.

Kurama ; it's ok. You're cute like that. I want you to stay this way.

Arina goes to store his things " don't they question ? What you do. Pass me all of these."

Kurama : they're already calling you my keeper.

Arina: that's because you keep getting me to keep these for you. It's not like I have any use for it either.

Kurama: also why I trust you.

She sighs " meanie. Kurama. Should I move nearer to your base ? "

Kurama ; why ?

Arina : then you won't have to travel via that teleportation seal I set up outside my house.

Kurama : gomene. I know it takes up quite a bit of your yoki whenever I use it. But I liked you to stay here .

Arina: ok...

He strokes her hair " arigatou. "

Arina : are you having another girl behind my back? ... The sexual partner type ... Or the another affair type... Like me ... You're afraid I would get jealous...

He laughs a little " of course not. Not many catch my attention like yours. My cute weird doctor . "

Arina : hmph !!

Kurama: Arina. Are you by any chance, a shiori ?

Arina : how did you know that ?

Kurama : I just came across a guy who knows you. That's all. Shiori, it's a clan of yokai doctors and scientists isn't it ?

Arina : um... I left. For... Personal reasons I don't want to talk about.

Kurama : I see.

Arina : Kurama. To you... I'm just your keeper and affair right ? Never mind... Don't answer that. I'll go check on my patient.

Flashback ~

" You're Yoko Kurama. Aren't you ?"

Kurama : so what of it ?

" That girl you have by your side. That keeper. She's a shiori. Did you know that ? "

Kurama : what are you trying to say ?

" Nothing. Just I wouldn't trust her so much. I mean, there's a huge reason why she left on her own. "

Kurama : what is your aim in telling me all these ?

" I knew her. I was waiting for you to come rob this place. You better tell her, they found her place again. Time for her to run again. See ya. "

Kurama : who are you ?

" Just another shiori. "

End of flashback ~