34: A Doctor's Role In A Tournament

Arina : Kurama, Dark Tournament. Are you going ?

Kurama : you know I've no choice but to go. They kill whoever refuses to participate after invitation.

Arina : mmm....

Kurama : what's the matter?

Arina : I want to go too. To see Kurama. But I can't go as a contestant.

Kurama : you could as an audience. I don't want you to get involved and then hurt too.

Arina : mmm... Okie.

________________________________

Dark Tournament...

After the first round, hiei had sacrificed his hand while using his new technique with the usage of the Jagan, kokuryuuha .

Arina : ooi.

Hiei: Arina.

Arina : how are you ?

Hiei : my hand...

Arina: why didn't you come and look for me ?

Hiei ; I thought you were with Kurama.

Arina : he's doing his own things.

Hiei: and I thought you would have stuck with him everywhere he went.

Arina: I have things I have to do ok !

Hiei laughed " like following Kurama around ? "

" fine. You don't need me." She turns around to leave.

Hiei ; ooooiii !!

She turned back around " what ? "

Hiei : help me heal my arm

She walks over " hmph. Ingrate. " She takes a look at his arm " mmm... I see."

Hiei : you can save it right ?

She summons her black scalpal from her Black Table and cuts open his burnt arm, a small hole. She puts in a seal " I'll let your yoki do the work. Concentrate yoki in this area to hurry the regeneration."

Hiei : no potions you can use ?

" it's not like you used some normal fire. It's hell fire. Even if I used potions, nothing is better than this. But... To help also ..." She opens her small seal on the floor and reaches her hand in, like it was a portal to another pocket. She pulls out a potion and pours it over his arm, a potion like a gel was all over his arm. She spreads it all over and takes out a bandage and starts to tie around it. " Ok. "

He tests his arm by pulling his arm up and down " ok. I can continue training with this. "

Arina : do whatever you want. You never listen to me anyway, even if I ask you to rest.

Hiei: arigatou.

Arina : that's right. That seal I put in you, it sucks in any yoki to help regeneration. So... Hehe. If you find anyone who gives out constant yoki like an idiot, it will suck in any close by.

Hiei : are you asking me to fight someone ?

Arina : I guess. Though I think a kekkai would be best for healing your wounds. Those emit yoki constantly.

Hiei : you give me your yoki to suck.

" Bye bye. Ingrate. " And she walks away.
________________________________

Kurama : how's hiei ?

Arina : I bandaged him . Gave him some treatment.

Kurama ; I see.

Arina : how about Kurama ? How's your injuries ?

Kurama : they're healed already. Thanks to your medicine.

Arina : it's all your regeneration's ability. Like my medicine helped.

Kurama : no. It's Arina's effort.

Arina : you always praise me ...  Hehe. Even if you know I don't deserve it. Hehe. As I thought, Kurama, dai dai daisuki.
( Very very much, like )