65: Yukina's Baby is Born

Arina : come on !! Push.

Yukina gives one last push and the baby was born. Arina wraps the baby in a cloth and cuts off the umbilical cord with a scalpal. She carries the baby to put it beside yukina " he's a boy. "

Yukina : oh... My baby.

Arina : omedeto. Rest well. You're tired.
(Congrats)

Arina comes out of the room and meets raizen.

Raizen : how is she ?

Arina : she's fine and the baby is a boy as expected. You can go in now.

" Arigatou. " And raizen goes in.

" It was hard on you. " Kurama came " you look worried. "

Arina: ice maidens.

He held onto her shoulder from the back and pushed her forward " let me worry about that. I'm your husband. I've never failed you, have I ? Come on, dinner. "
.
.
.
Yukina: what should we name him ?

Raizen ; how about yurai ?

Yukina : um ! I think that's a great name.
____________________________________

Her eyes lit up as she bites into the demon realm rabbit fruit. It was a fruit that had the shape of a rabbit and was terribly soft like a pudding if you held it in your hand. If you bite it, it tastes very sweet and had a texture of pudding.

Arina : this is still best. I'm glad I left it for now.

Kurama : greedy silly Arina. Oh hey. Hiei. Want to join us ?

Hiei makes himself appear " a boy or a girl ? Is she ok ? "

Kurama : a boy.  Yukina is fine. Just exhausted and needs some rest.

Hiei : I see. Then they're coming then?

Kurama: most probably.

Hiei : alright. I'll stay here till then.

____________________________________

Yukina: so you came to see me and the baby. Arigatou.

" no... Just to congratulate you." Hiei says as he stared at Arina who was standing beside yukina, who had just told yukina something he didn't want to be told.

Arina : hehe.

Yukina : arigatou.

Hiei : no, it's nothing.
____________________________________

" Today, we'll have a new attending with us in the A & E. "

Marie recognises the new attending.

" She's Minamino Arina. We're very lucky to have her. She's been known to be very very good so we're really lucky to have her. Try not to piss her off ok, you residents and interns. Just do whatever she says. That's all. " And the head of A&E leaves.

Marie : Arina-san.

Arina : yo. Your baby is ready to come out. I took him out already. He's breathing fresh air, doing fine and drinking human breast milk. Don't ask me where I got it. I just have a patient.

Marie: you came here just to tell me that ?

Arina : of course not. I don't travel for dumb things or dumb cases. If you weren't coming to check on your baby, I might have just given it to someone else who wants it.

Marie : then...

Arina : my husband talked to me about the disciple thing. He said it would be ok if I taught you in a hospital. Everything you want to learn.

Everything human.
If only there's a yokai who is willing to learn like you do. To heal. I would have taught him or her everything I knew.

Marie: you will teach me ?

Arina : in this hospital only. I won't teach you a single thing at my place.

Marie : arigatou...

Arina : of course you should be. I rarely even travel just to teach someone. I even came to your hospital.

Marie ; I won't disappoint you !!