111: Laemi Agreed To Mamoru's Proposal

Laemi : how's the pancakes ?

Mamoru ; so good!! You know Musaki works here right ?

Laemi : so you don't want my pancakes ?

Mamoru: I'm wrong. Please grant me another of your holy pancakes!!

Laemi laughs and puts another piece on his plate.

Mamoru: can you please make me another lasagna ? How can you make food so good ?!!

Laemi : tomorrow night. Also, you need to buy a suit.

Mamoru: why ?

_____________________________________

Mamoru and Laemi were walking on the streets together. They were heading to the shopping centre.

Mamoru: do I... Have to wear a suit ?

Laemi: the client is very picky about it.

Mamoru ; I'm just an information broker. If he's that picky, then don't do business with me.

Laemi : don't be picky with clients.

Mamoru: ugh... I'm an information broker. I'm supposed to be able to do anything I want.

Laemi giggles " supposed. "

Just then a metal pole drops from above them. It was coming towards Laemi. He grabbed onto her arm and pulled her in , grabbing her waist . They were in close distance now.

Laemi : Ara. Sneaky.

Just then a big arrow came flying towards the two of them. He activates a barrier and the arrow crashes the barrier breaking into splinters " daijobu ?" He asked her . She blushed a little and pushes away " um... Barrier. "

" Right... " He lets down the barrier " now some people know a bit of my ability."

Laemi : gomen...

" It's ok. I don't want you to get hurt." Then he yells " Laemi !! " Another arrow came her way. He reaches out once again, a bullet hit his arm causing him to shrink his hand back by involuntary response. The arrow goes through Laemi's chest. She starts to fall backwards due to impact.

" Laemi !! " He yelled and goes to her side. He takes out his phone and dials for the ambulance

_____________________________________

The ambulance reaches the hospital.

Zaine : ... Mamoru ?

Mamoru: Zaine-san ! Laemi. Save her !!! Please.

Zaine takes a look at the arrow " don't worry. She'll be fine. General! I'll do the operation " And she follows the gurney into the surgery lift. Lifts specially reserved usually for gurneys going to emergency surgeries. He takes the normal smaller life on the other side.

The lift reaches the 3rd floor, General department and the gurney was being pushed straight for the operation room.
.
.
.
Zaine exits the operation room and mamoru goes over " how's she ? " He sees the gurney being pushed pass him .

Zaine : she's ok. She's unconscious for now. She'll wake up in a while . She can leave after if she wants.

Mamoru relieved a breath " which room would she be in ? "

Zaine : hey !!

The nurse stopped " hai ? Zaine-san. "

Zaine: patient Laemi. What room is she being sent to ?

The nurse types into the tablet he was holding " 57D."

Zaine : don't worry. She's fine. Trust me.