6: Kidnapped

Kurama: Arina. They found you. That's what the last one said about you. You need to relocate.

Arina : ok. I'll do that next week.

Kurama ; I'll come look for you after you found a new place . Ok ?

She smiled " um. "
________________________________

Kurama : yomi. Could me do a favour ?

Yomi: what is it ?

Kurama : help me deliver this chemical to Arina. It seems important to them. I want to know what it is. I'll tell where she stays.

Yomi : is that ok with you ? You've never told us that. She's your keeper isn't it ?

Kurama : it's fine. She's moving soon. Plus, you wouldn't think to steal me would you ?

Yomi laughed " fine. "

Kurama : thanks. I need to go chase after someone important.

________________________________

Yomi came back to the base and barged into kurama's room with a worried face " Kurama !! "

Kurama : what is it ? Yomi.

Yomi: it's... It's Arina !!

Kurama : why ?! What happened?!

Yomi: she's kidnapped!! I think !! When I went , her house was in a huge mess !! She's missing too as well !!

Kurama ; what ?!! Tsk. I'm going.
________________________________

He rushes to where she stays and barged through the door. He looks around anxiously and didn't see her anywhere. That's when he heard sounds from one of the rooms . He went into the patient rooms where she held all of her patients. He looked around again.

The cupboard opened from the inside. There were two children hiding inside.

Kurama: you two. You were here the whole time ?

They both nodded.

Kurama: where did she go ?

" Arina nee-chan was taken. By... By a bunch of bad people." The boy said.

" Arina nee-chan sealed us inside here and told us not to push open the door until we thought it was ok." The girl continued.

Kurama: who are the bunch of people?

" They ... They said... They're going back to the shiori clan. "  The boy replied

Kurama : I see. It's safe . Go. Get out of here.

The children nods and starts to leave.
________________________________

" Still remember this place ? Arina."

Arina was shackled to the wall " ... Cut to the chase."

" Don't be rude to me. I'm the clan head now. "

Arina ; is that so ? Did the old man go ahead and die ?

" Well. You could say that. I kind of killed him. I'm ururi. Nice to meet you. "

Arina : you want what I left for right ?

Ururi : so smart. Yes. But I know you won't tell me that easily. Instead, let's have you tell me something a bit easier. Where are all Yoko Kurama's treasures ? You keep them, don't you?

Arina : shiroi clan don't make chemicals for clients for money anymore ?

Ururi : we never lack funds. So come on.

Arina : in your dreams

Ururi: you want to suffer. You want to eat poisons. Fine.