108: My Wife Can Be So Cute

She was cuddled to his chest as she was asleep. He had just woken up. He realised that her entire torso was bruised because of what they did in the afternoon. He felt a bit guilty. He kissed her in the hair.

" Go away... " She mutters and she turns her body around, away from him. Now her back was shown to him.

He runs his finger down the line, the arch on her back. That sent goosebumps down her spine. She woke up immediately and turned her head around " stop it ! You already had sex ! I want to sleep ! "

Kurama ; Arina. It's been long since we had an entire day at home together nah.

Her eyes starts to close again " busy... Hospital... You're a director... "

" there's that." He slips his hands under her body and held onto her breast. He cups it in his hand " gomen. It's my fault. "

Arina : why are you so horny and won't let me sleep?

" Because I just realised we had quite little encounters since I became director. I missed all the fun while you had all the fun cutting all that yokais. " He moved forward towards her and wrapped his other arm around her neck and closed their distance. Her back to his chest " I forgot. We could have this much fun."

Arina : but... I gave you fun.

" Sleepy head. " He says to her ear " your back hasn't gotten any bruises yet ~ " he turns her front to the bed  " this won't hurt."

Arina: Kurama! If you do that it will be painful when I go pee !!

" Gomen. Go along with me on this one ok ? " He props her waist up, making her legs kneel so that her buttocks would face him at an angle. " Here I go. " He inserts himself in and held onto her waist to control the thrust.

That went on for quite a while until her legs were tired. They went weak and fell onto the bed. " Gomen. " He kissed her a series of kisses on the back. It burns and leaves dark blue markings " thanks for the hard work." He turns her back around and cuddles her in " now you can sleep."
_____________________________________

Arina ; I have to make more ointment... Sighs... A big batch... It won't be enough if Kurama is going to be like that so often.

Kurama : Arina. Ready for work ?

" Huh ? " She closes the cover. " Um. Could you help me tie the ribbon ?" He comes over and ties the ribbon for her but uses a bit too much strength.

Arina ; ouch !! Be gentle ! I've many bruises... Cos of you...

" Gomen. " He kisses onto her cheek " let's have another session when we come back tonight. "

Arina : Kurama.

Kurama : hai ?

Arina : ... Is it that you want a lot of babies ? Kazoku, aiko, mamoru , not enough ?

Kurama : no. I just don't want you to think we can't have babies anymore. Plus, I just find you addicting.

"then... you have someone else you want as a wife as well ? That maybe I've become like some sexual partner who's your kid's mother so you don't want to divorce me? You no longer love me... For just me ?" Her tears start to fall. He dries it for her " no. Why would you think that ? "

She starts to cry " ... I don't know... You've never been so... Impatient... You'll usually wait a day when I tell you too... Recently... You seem to can't wait at all.  "

He hugs her in " no. I love you. " He releases the hug and strokes her hair " no. I just can't wait because I've forgotten how often we used to do this. I just... Kind of wanted to chase back lost time. Our time. "