106: Seeing My Ingrate Disciple Again

Hirou: nimo nii. Have you heard about the expansion of the hospital?

Nimo : I did.

Hirou: shouldn't we do something about it ?

Nimo : it's not like they'll have war in the city.

Hirou : but still...

Nimo: it's his revenge. I did promise he could do whatever he liked.

Hirou sighed " I got it. "

_____________________________________

Deo ; bring me. Bring me. Bring me.

Arina: I'm visiting my daughter !!

Deo : I want to go to the mundane world. Come on. Bring me. I don't know my way.

Yoona overheards and plunges over Arina onto the floor " me too ! Me too !! "

Arina : ugh...
_____________________________________

Arina: kazoku. Aiko. I'm back.

The three took the back door. "Mama !! " Aiko runs and hugs her " mama !! " A short girl hugging another short girl. Except aiko was a little bit taller.

The two laughed. Arina anime veins " I'll leave you two here when I go back."

" Gomenasai!!" The two apologised.

Kazoku came out with ayato as well " mama. You're back. "

Arina : hey. I missed you two so I came back. Your Papa couldn't leave .

Kazoku: you could ask us to go over .

Arina: ayato-kun wouldn't be able to come.

Kazoku: but he's my husband. Maybe there are exceptions or something like that.

Arina : I don't know. Come here.

Kazoku goes , kneels down and hugs her " welcome back."

Yoona : neh neh. I can go off right ?

Arina : just don't kill humans and don't bring trouble back.

" Hai !!! " And yoona goes off.

Deo : so is the clinic still open ?

Kazoku: hai. Of course.

Deo : neh. Do you think I can help out tomorrow ?

Kazoku: you must be the disciple my mama talked about. Deo. Sure. But they're humans. Is that ok ?

Arina : they're almost the same structure. Humans are like the base mold of yokais. It will be fine.

Kazoku: ok then.

Deo's eyes lit up " yes yes yes !!! "
_____________________________________

Arina: how's the yokai I sent over to help ?

Kazoku: very helpful and quick. He's very quick gathering herbs and making them . Eiute !

Eiute : huh ... ? .... !!! Arina !!!

 !!! Arina !!!

Arina : yo.

Eiute : thanks for finding me a place to stay. Away from troublesome yokais as you promised.

Arina: no need. She needs help anyway.

_____________________________________

The doorbell of the apartment rang. Kurama goes to open up " hirou-san."

Hirou: please don't . You have seniority over me.

Kurama: but you're the second chair of this city.

Hirou enters " really ? I don't need that kind of bootlicking. " Kurama goes to the kitchen, which has a big window to the dining area " tea ? Coffee ? "

Hirou: coffee. Those things are addicting.

Kurama: what brings you here.

Hirou look around " 3 room apartment. Why do you need so much space for ?"

Kurama: in case kazoku, ayato-kun and aiko comes over.

Hirou: right... A little small isn't it ? You could have just gotten a house if you wanted three rooms. More space .

Kurama: kazoku and ayato-kun won't be staying here permenantly. There's a space for them in the mundane world.

Hirou: right... That kid is human. Most likely needs a human job. My bad. Didn't think of that. How about aiko ? She seems to be about that age. I mean, mamoru got his own place.

Kurama: aiko has always been the free spirited one. She won't stay for long either.

Hirou: ah ~ a plan to have a two person world. All to chase them out but not too obvious way.

Kurama places the coffee on the counter " oops. Found out. "

Hirou takes the cup and sips " so good. The shioris . They're complaining. They want to meet you. "

Kurama drinks his cup of coffee " finally. "

Hirou sighed " just be careful please. "

_____________________________________

A kid bangs onto the door of the clinic late at night. Kazoku goes to open it up " hai ? "

" Please !!! Help my mummy !!" The little boy cried. His hands were smudged with blood. Kazoku looked to the taxi right behind him. She goes to open the door and sees " oh... "

" Hurry up and help her !!! She insisted on coming here !!" The taxi driver screamed in panic.

" Don't worry. Relax. " Kazoku carries her up on her arms and into the clinic " mama !! Your client !! " She places down the woman on the patient bed.

Arina looks at the woman with multiple stab wounds " oh. Hi again . My other disciple. The ingrate one. Marie. "

Deo : so she's that human one.

" Please save my mummy. "

Arina : get him out of here .

Kazoku: come on. We have to let them work.

" But but... She will be ok right ?" He continues to cry. Kazoku carries him up " come on. " And she leaves.

Arina : she's on her last breath. Deo.

Deo takes out a pill and feeds her with it. Marie's swallows the pill and she starts to gain a little bit of strength back.

Arina: you will die.

Marie : save... me. I can't leave... Gail. He's too... Young...

Arina : can't. I extended your death period once already. Can't do it a second time. It goes against the laws of nature. I'll get in trouble with enma-sama.

Marie grabbed onto her arm " please... Anything... I... Do ... "

Arina : even becoming a monster ?

Marie : what... ?

Arina : answer it.

Marie ; ..... Ha.... Hai. Anything...

Arina : Deo. You're doing it. Giving her a new life. I'll watch you.

Deo ; oh ! Yes ! Something my sensei approves.