118: Aiko's Trip to The Hospital

Aiko: ping ping is so cute!! Ping ping is the cutest !!

Koushiro laughed " how can you be so bloody and childish at the same time?"

Aiko : shut up !!

They walked passed an arcade and she sees the purple penguin plushie, ping ping in one of the claw crane games. Her eyes lights up and she goes to the machine "  I want one ! " She puts in the coin and plays the game.

She fails on the first try. She pouts " I'm not playing!! " And she leaves. He laughed and held her back " wait wait."

He plays and the plushie goes into the drop box. She picks the big size ping ping, purple penguin plushie in her arms " I'm going to put this on my bed!! "

Koushiro; it will get in my way if ping ping is on the bed.

Aiko ; ping ping is cuter than Koushiro.

Koushiro: can ping ping sit on the couch instead?

Aiko : but I already have a couch ping ping.

Koushiro sighs " table ping ping ? "

Aiko : hehe. You're annoyed ~ I'll let ping ping sit on the floor temporarily when you're over.

Koushiro pats the plushie's head " good ping ping. Nice ping ping."

A hand held onto koushiro's shoulder making him turned around. A punch came to his face and he retreats back a few steps and blood comes down his nose.

Aiko: kou-chan !!

Koushiro: it's ok.

Aiko looked to the left " hishiro? What are you doing ?!!"

Hishiro: you chose a degrade for an affair?!! Even a nickname ?

Aiko rolled her eyes " none of your business. You're getting married soon right ? You should be happy with your harem. I would be happy with my guy."

Hishiro: you're happy with a guy who only satisfies your sexual cravings?

Aiko helped Koushiro to stand up " need the hospital ? "

Koushiro: is that considered getting me to meet your parents ?

Aiko : kou-chan!! Not funny. Plus, you'll only be able to meet Raimi-san at the Normal Illness Clinic.

Koushiro: he's really angry.

Aiko : stop pissing him off.

Hishiro: you're ok with this guy ?

Aiko ; he dropped everyone else for me because I said I don't want to share him. He accompanies all the time.

Hishiro: he's not a good fit.

Aiko: we have nothing. We broke up. I'm no longer an affair to you. I'm not yours.

Hishiro: I know. It's just a waste that you're his.

Aiko : I'm not his. He's mine.

Hishiro: what ....

Aiko : ale. Did you not know ? I was never yours. It was fun while we played family. I told you, I'm not interested in harem. *Smiles*

Koushiro: aiko. You're crushing his reality.

She held onto his hand " come on. Hospital."
____________________________________

Derich Hospital

Koushiro: how can you not know which floor ? Your parents open the hospital.