101: The Search For Kazoku

Mamoru : hey .

Ayato : mamoru. You came back. I've got a favour to ask.

Mamoru : borrow money? I don't have it.

Ayato: so you know already. Aiko told you ?

Mamoru : found out myself. That girl will take every chance she has to beat some weak ass for fun.

Ayato: oh.

Mamoru: I heard it's in three days. The exchange.

Ayato: I'm thinking it's a distraction to just want to kill me

Mamoru : don't worry. That's why I'm here. Know where their location is ?

Ayato ; if i knew, I would have stormed in with aiko.

Mamoru: not where kazoku-nee is. Where the mafia headquarters is.

Ayato: you're gutsy.

Mamoru: no. No I'm not. Laemi.

Laemi walks into the room " hi. I'm Laemi. "

Ayato : you brought help. Alright, I'll bring you to their base of operations.

Mamoru: ooii !! Wanna come ?!!

Aiko jumps out " of course !!"
_____________________________________

Ayato : there we are. Feltano Family's bar. Their base of operations.

Mamoru: you're an executive. You must know someone else inside.

Ayato: are you suggesting me to call one of them out? Hasten my death ?

Mamoru: no... ?

Ayato ; what's the point of doing that ?

Aiko : no worry ! Aiko will protect ayato nii !

Mamoru ; what she says. Remember, choose one that really hates you! Those actually talk !
_____________________________________

A man was walking down the street, just exiting from the bar. He goes to his car and takes out his keys.

Ayato ; hey. Binoli

Binoli laughs " and who do we have here ? Must be my lucky day ? Came here to beg me to let go of your girl ?"

Ayato ; something like that.

Binoli: I see. To see if I can convince boss to take a lesser amount of money to let her go ? The state you've sunked to, kid. No backup no help. Who asked you to be so dumb to throw power away.

Ayato: as usual, you're very noisy.

Binoli : you !!! I'll give a few more kicks as a present for you girl. How's that ?

Ayato rolled his eyes " just , where is she ? "

Binoli ; Or what ? You want to have a go ?

Ayato: no. I just want to know where she is. There's probably a lot of guards around her in case I try to save her. You want me to die. Don't you ?

Binoli: true. But watching you suffer like that is better ! That's right, I should take a picture of how much injuries I can cause on your girl !!!

Ayato: you might want to take that back.

Binoli : hmph. No.

An arm strangled across his neck as it tightens backwards. He struggles to get the grip off him but fails. It drags him across the alley. The grip let's go off him " hello. "

Binoli coughed " what ? A little girl. "

Mamoru waves " I'm the ototo of the girl you caught. That crazy ass monster who kidnapped you is my nee-chan, her imoto. "

Aiko ; I'm not crazy!!

Ayato: speak. Where's kazoku.

Binoli: like I know that shit

Laemi: lie.

Ayato : I thought you wanted me to die.

Binoli:. Yes I do.

Laemi : truth.

Ayato : before I ask other things, you need to answer me one very important question. Did you, vent your anger of me, on kazoku ?

Binoli smiled crooked " hai. Hai. Hai. "

Laemi : lie.

Ayato turned to Laemi " how do you know ? "

Laemi: it's my ability.

Binoli: tsk.

Mamoru : he had a chance but he didn't take it ? You're not that kind of guy. No... You are that type . I see... you weren't allowed near ...

Binoli: urusei !!

Laemi: right in the barrel.

Ayato: and I was thinking of letting you go down the bad way. Luckily you didn't touch kazoku.

Binoli: I don't need your pity !!

Ayato : You better start speaking. She can't kill you, but she's allowed to hurt you. Breaking bones is very simple for her. Like snapping a twig.

Laemi: you remember, how you struggled earlier. Right ?

Aiko : hehehe.