67: Shiori-san Comes to Visit

Kurama bandages her wound with a cream . Arina woke up and held to her wound " hehe. Kurama bandages Arina."

Kurama : don't be so happy. You're hurt.

Arina : ah ! Those ice maidens. Those I hurt. I didn't exactly kill them. I just hurt them just enough so they would collapse. If left untreated, they'll really die.

" you're this hurt and you still think of others." He pokes her forehead lightly " daijobu. Those that are just injured, I gave them proper medicine to help. Those you hurt, I've also given them regeneration booster chemical to help. "

" Arigatou!" She kisses him on the cheek. " Hehe. Arina did such a greaaaat job. Doesn't she deserve a reward ?"

Kurama : hm . Let's see. What reward should I give my cute wife. I know, how about vacation for a long long time ? You don't even have to go to the hospital. No patients.

Arina : eh ? No!!! That's not a reward!! That's a punishment!!

Kurama: but you need the vacation.

Arina : mmm... Why ? This wound is fine. It will regenerate! I promise !

Kurama : silly. You're such a sharp doctor to your patients but not yourself. After helping dress your wounds, I did a check on you.

Arina : but Arina is fine. No sickness. No sickness!!

He can't help but laugh a little " you're pregnant. "

Arina : eh... ? Really ?

Kurama ; um. Why don't you check yourself ?

She touches to her belly " I'm... Pregnant... " Her eyes lights up and plunges onto him making him fall on his back. She lies on his chest " Kurama. Finally, we can have a family. Gomene. It took so long. " He cupped her head in " mmm... I'm just glad we're becoming a family soon . Long vacation. No work. Ok ? Cos I know you always overdo it."

Arina : hai.

____________________________________

Yukina puts the necklace of the hiruseki, the tear she shed when she gave birth to her baby boy. She smiled as she carried her baby boy.

Raizen : ready to go back home now ?

Yukina : um.

Kurama : is that ok ? Will your clan accept her ?

Raizen : I'll leave the clan if they don't. I've made up my mind. I was afraid of that at first. But now I understand, I can survive if it's just our family.

Kurama : good for both of you

Hiei comes in " you better treat her well. "

Yukina : nii-san. Will you come visit me when you have the time ?

Hiei : ... when I have the time.

Yukina smiled " um ! Please come and play with your nephew when you can."

" I'm busy. " Hiei leaves.

Raizen : that guy, don't really like to express what he wants huh.

Kurama : when are you both doing the ritual of union ? Maybe we can be there to wish you both well. I'll be sure to tell hiei as well.

Raizen : we're thinking of doing it once we return to the demon realm.

Kurama: that's great.

Yukina: congratulations. You and Arina. We wish you well too.

Kurama: arigatou.

____________________________________

A few months later...

Shiori-san approaches their cottage to see it full of patients waiting to her medicine " Shuichi nii ! " That's what all the family members has been calling him since she gained a stepson who also have the same first name of Shuichi.

Kurama : oh. Mother. You're here.

Shiori : you told me about arina's pregnancy. I was so excited I had to come and see.

Kurama : I see. We're so happy that you can be here too.

" Your mother is very pretty. Look so young. " The old lady at the counter said.

Shiori: arigatou. Where's Arina-chan?

Kurama: Arina is...

As he talked he saw Arina walking out to the front. Arina notices shiori-san " oh !!! Shiori-san!! You really came. "

" Oh !! My daughter!!" Shiori-san goes to hug her. " How's the pregnancy ?" She asks as she touches arina's quite huge baby bump.

" hehe. Still fine. La la la la. Found it ! Chocolate bun. " Arina starts to walk back to return to the back of the house. " Follow me. I'll bring you to the room we've prepared for you."

At this time, the door slams open " Minamino!!! You liar!!! You cheater !!! " The man shouts from outside the door. " This medicine is useless !!! I paid money for this but how is this any different from the stuff I get from pharmacies?!!!" He threw the brown bag in his hand towards Kurama. Kurama dodges and the bag flies at Arina.

* Smash face*

* Bag slides *

Kurama's face blackens and his fierce aura rises " what did you think you were doing ? Mister. "

The old lady stepped back from the counter a bit scared.

" The ... The medicine... " The man starts to sweat.

Kurama calms down and smiled cynically " ours is the most efficient you get. Mister. It works immediately to take away pain lasting for 24 hours. It also heals your back pain at the same time until your root of problem is totally solved. "

" Isn't it... Supposed... to solve my problem after one serving....?"

Kurama : mister. I gave you 3 servings. That's as fast as it gets. Understand ?

" but... But you're known for being a miraculous worker!!  You promised !!!"

Kurama picks up the brown bag and walks to the man's front. He throws the bag in his face hard causing the man to fall backwards into his butt. " If my wife was hurt because of that, how are you going to pay? She's pregnant. "

" gomenasai!!! I didn't know !! "

Kurama: that's why. Don't make up your assumptions ok. We're professionals. We don't promise carelessly. Understand?

" Hai!!! "

" Good. Now either eat your medicine or don't . " He cynically smiles and slams the door in his face.

He walks back to the counter and with a gentle smile he had as usual " Haira baa-san. This is your medicine. Remember to come back for a check up. I need to change it for lighter ones. You're really old. Need special care. "

" Hai. " And the old lady leaves.

Kurama turns around " Arina. "

" Hai hai. I'll go to the back." And she goes to the back pulling shiori-san with her.