Ex

This is just a special chapter because some are still reading this book. Thank you!

Ryujin wakes up alone, with Leia not beside her on the bed. She wipes her eyes and yawns as she stands up from the bed. She stops by the mirror and reaches for a hair comb to tie her hair, again she yawns.

"Leia?" She says it loud enough for the anyone in the whole to hear her voice.

Soon, she finds a black haired woman standing in front of a window, sipping on her coffee, and smiling at her wife. "You're awake." Leia speaks.
"Yah, don't disappear like that anymore, okay? It scares me." Ryujin hugs her wife from the back while Leia places down her mug of coffee on to table, and smiles.

"Don't worry. Where else would I go?" Leia chuckles. "Nowhere." Ryujin turns her wife around and pecks her lips. "Do you have work today?" Ryu asks as she part ways from Leia. "Yeah. Come on, it's Friday. Can't believe you forgot Friday when you said it was the best one among the 5 when we were in College." Leia giggles.

"What can I say? It's really hard to be working as an adult now." Ryu shrugs and grabs her wife left hand as she stares at the ring finger. "specially when your married already."

"Are you saying you have troubles with your wife?" Leia jokingly frowns.

"Maybe." Ryu smiles as she tries to lean forward but Leia pushes her away. "Alright Ms Shin Ryujin stop there. I have work to do soon so I'll catch you up at dinner." Leia then walks back to their bedroom.

"You sound like in a hurry." Ryu speaks, Leia chuckles. "I have to meet a client at 10."

"I can cancel your meet-" Ryu tries to stop her but Leia smiles and caresses her wife's cheek. "I'll be in your office after the meeting."

As much as Ryujin didn't want to let go of Leia's hand, she did. Leia soon dresses up in her formal attire and leaves, leaving Ryujin alone in their home. "I should get going as well." She sighs.

/RING/

"Hello?" Ryujin presses accept.

"Hey, Lia and I are planning a trip for everyone. We thought of both of you and Leia."

"Oh Yeji-unnie. Regarding the trip, when?" Ryu asks right away. "Tomorrow. Friday today so I'm guessing you two are free by weekends." Yeji said and Ryujin hums.
"Yep. I'll talk about it with Leia."

"Alright. See you soon ryu!"

Leia's POV

As soon I got inside my car and started the engine, suddenly a call starts ringing the screen that was installed in the front seat. Ah the client. I tapped accept as I cleared my throat before talking to the client.

"Yes Ms. Jung?"

"I just checked if you're still up for the appointment that we talked about." I heard her say and I hummed as I drive at the same time, focused on the road.
"I'm on my way now, I'll be there in 5 mins." I declared and I think she got it and ends the call herself.

Soon, I arrived at the meeting place which also the workplace where me and Ryujin are co-workers and we didn't want to act as married couple since it could affect our work. I parked my car and quickly fix my clothe as I walked inside the building.

"Meeting for Ms. Jung Jinsoul?" The reception waves her hand to me.

Jinsoul, for some reason some memories flashbacks inside my mind.

"Yeah." I said and she opens the log book browsing where we and Ms. Jung will meet inside this building.
"Floor 8 Meeting room, Ms. Han." She said and I nodded before I got myself in the elevator and pressing the floor 8 button as the door automatically closes. I take a deep breath and open my phone flashing a picture of me and Ryujin with our wedding attire. I smiled, It's been years since then. I then took off my wedding ring and slipped it inside my blazer's pocket.

Me and Ryujin have decided to hide our relationship from the company we are both working at, except that she's the sucessor of this company- we both talked about it and might lead to further misunderstandings among the employees and specially my team.

The elevetor stops and I walked through the hallways as I reached the meeting room. Without hesitating I grabbed the door knob and gently opened it, revealing my very first client and my former lover.

"Good morning, Ms. Jung Jinsoul." I greeted her and I got a smile in return.

"Likewise, Ms. Han. You look as pretty as you were since we first met." Jinsoul cheesily sits across me.
"Please, we both know the reason why we're here, Ms. Jung." I changed the topic and she just shrugs it off.

"Alright so about the stocks..." I started to bring out the papers and talk about negotiations with the company she is working at.

"Alright that's it for now. I'll have to inform Ms. Shin about the negotiations and for the further projects that your company has been planning on." I said not even looking at her as I fixed the papers back in my suitcase.
"Goodbye and have a nice day, Ms. Jung-"

"Hey." I got cut off.

"Enough with the formalities, Leia." Jinsoul stares at me as I looked back at her. "What do you say? How about dinner at 8? I'll pick you up-"

"I'm sorry but I have plans for tonight." I settled my suitcase and she takes a step forward.
"Plans? Are you seeing someone?" Jinsoul's words were as cold as we broke up before.

"I believe that is not business related matters." I said while smiling as I make my way towards the door but again another word.

"I believe it's time we should start over again-"Jinsoul tried-

"Ms. Han Jaein, Ms. Shin is looking for you." The reception's familiar voice interrupts her which I was gladly saved.
"I'll see you around, Jinsoul." I bowed and left her alone inside the meeting room.
I'm glad we talked in the meeting room.

Ryujin's POV.

Why is she not yet here? She's late.

I tap my desk continuously with my finger, impatiently waiting for that woman. "I did told the reception to have them two meet in the meeting room where the speakers can receive announcement from the reception." I said rubbing my chin..
"She's late, I should go to the meeting room-"

"I'm sorry I'm late." the door opens revealing Leia holding her suitcase and gently sat on the couch. "Where were you going?" She asks me as she sees me frozen half standing and half seating on my chair.

"Why were you late?" I ask and she wipes her sweat with her handkerchief. "The elevators were fully occupied so I had to wait for some time." She said smiling to me.

"What do you say we ditch our work and have samgyupsal?" Leia and her hunger stage.
"Sure. I'm down." I chuckled and she giggled.

Man, I'm glad I married you.

henlo, author here. i hereby announce that my online classea are finally over that I can probably have some time and update my books. thank you guys!! also another ryujin x oc character with a step sibling plot in the draft :)