10

Ryujin's Pov

I stare at the whiteboard then averting my eyes to Yujin and Leia at my left. They always do skinship as if their dating. "Eyes on the front, Ms. Shin." Yujin mouths and I rolled my eyes to her. But before I look back to our professor, I glance back to Leia who seems to be stressed than school.

Library time. I stand up from my chair as the boredom strikes. I texted Lia and Yeji to come to meet with me in the library.  I left the classroom and arrived in the Library which most of the students are not really studying, just using their phones behind a single book.

"What's up?" Yeji and Lia appear before me and I just shrug. "How are you and Heiran? Is Leia doing her good job to help you with Heiran?" Lia asks and I nod a bit as we sat across each other inside the library. "That's good to know." Lia smiles.

Hmm... I'm bothered so I'm gonna ask Lia about it...

"Do you know who's Leia's ex-lover?" I ask and Lia hums rubbing her chin as if she's really trying to remember who. "Yeah, her name is Jinsoul." Lia answers and I stare at her as she looks like she's about to say more than Leia's ex-girlfriend. "Jinsoul was the first one to capture Leia's heart. They clicked but Jinsoul left her for another woman. After that, Leia promised herself not to fall in love." Lia frowns as she said those last words. 

"Honestly, I still think there's a person who would be able to change Leia's perspective about love." Lia smiles as she browses into her phone, leaning her head to Yeji's shoulders.

"Why did you asked tho?"

"I was just curious since she mentioned that," I answered and she hums. "The school director announced that the dorm is opened already. Lia and I are neighbors so you should check yours too." Yeji speaks while I sigh. "That's kinda tiring, I'll need to inform my parents before I move in." I said and they nod.

"Men you're lucky if your neighbor is Heiran." Yeji says and I shrug. "I wish I am lucky."

But here I am standing in my dorm room, with her as my neighbor AGAIN. "Oh hello there cold face."

Leia grins to me as if she's a kid.

"Will you please exchange with Heiran as my neighbor?" I facepalmed and she flashes me her tongue.

"No way. I am your Neighbor."