36

Third Person

Because of the fun that the two were experiencing, neither of them noticed the flying time. It seems that yesterday that Ryujin came to Gwangju but today is the day that they came back to Seoul since school is starting tomorrow.

Leia found herself sitting next to Ryujin on the bus to Seoul as she gazed out at the beautiful sky outside the glass window. She never noticed it before but the seat is closer than she thought. Actually, it was just Ryujin who was sitting very close.

"Ah... I'm gonna miss Gwangju." Leia said out loud with an unwavering pout, wondering when will be the next time that she'll come back.

"Me too," Ryujin admitted. She'll miss the Gwangju not because of the place itself, but she'll miss the time that they spend there together. 

"Umh.." Ryujin's droopy eyes blinked as she tiredly nodded.

"Dude... It's morning and you're sleepy?" Leia gives her a teasing look.

"Yeah." Ryu shamelessly chuckled.
"Because we woke up so early to catch the bus."

"Then go to sleep, eomma."

"Okay." Ryu closes her eyes and the next thing Leia knew, she found herself sitting with Ryu's head on her shoulder. 
Of course, she was shocked at Ryu's unexpected move but nevertheless smiled in joy because of how cute Ryujin looked.

"Since my girlfriend is not here, I'll use your shoulder instead~"

The word 'girlfriend' swipe the happy smile on Leia's lips. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Girlfriend? Heiran? Didn't she say that she broke up with her?

"Girlfriend?" Leia grimaced at the thought of it.

"Yeah, the neck pillow that I bought in the market," Ryujin replied.
"I forgot to bring it."

"Oh..." I should've known. Leia chuckled to herself.

A sigh of relief yet again instinctively emitted out from Leia's lips as she plopped down on her bed after a fresh shower. She was exhausted due to the 4-hour ride on the bus in which she stays still in one seat with the Eomma sleeping on her shoulder the whole way. Of course, Leia didn't miss the chance to take secret pictures of the sleeping beauty.

Although her body was tired, weirdly she felt as excited as ever. She put her hand over her pounding heart, recalling all those little moments they have in Gwangju. I wonder what she's doing right now. She thought to herself.

As if Ryujin could hear her, the doorbell rang and Leia gasped in shock. Leia quickly got on her two feet before leaving her room with an unintentional slam of her door. As she swung the front door open, she was then greeted but Ryujin who smile so widely she wonders if Ryujin can still see her with the older's smiling eyes.

"Come over, I just made food for us," Ryujin told her.

"What? Really??" Leia was surprised, it was only a few hours since they're back and Leia doesn't know where Ryu got the energy to cook.

"Okay!" Leia put herself in a pair of slippers before exiting and closing the door behind her.

"What did you make?" Leia asked as both of them walking inside Ryujin's dorm and to her kitchen.

"Bibimbap!"

Ryujin's Pov

"Ah~ I'm soooo full~," She said as she patted her tummy while seating on the sofa. "Thank you for the meal, eomma!"

"Hm." I slightly nodded in response as I sat beside her on the couch with two cups of water in my hands. I hand one to her.

"Thank you." She took a sip before putting the cup down on the table.

Thank you, too.
For making my wish come true. I always wished that one day I could make food for the person I like. I doubt that that day ever comes but yet this girl, sitting beside me, is making me think twice.

"Uh.. do I have something on my face?" Leia looked at me with wondering eyes while random swiping the corner of her lips to see of a piece of rice could've been there.

"Nope." I leaned closer to her and got the cute reaction that I expected. She was taken back, her eyes slightly widened, her cheeks blushed with a shade of light pink, and her eyes stare into mine nervously. I never thought I would enjoy teasing a girl like this, it's too cute.

"Just adorableness."
Shin Ryujin, I can't believe this kind of words came out of you. That girl is pretty special, isn't she?

"H-Hey, stop joking like that." Leia diverts her gaze as her eyes couldn't stop blinking.

"I'm not," I answered. She shyly bit onto her bottom lip as she unconsciously fidgeted in embarrassment at my gaze.

This is it.

This is a perfect time.

No more distractions. No more interruptions.
It's finally the right time.

"Jaein," I called, making her look at me. The way she stares into my eyes gives me the courage to finally say the words I've been wanting to let out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The feelings never felt so right before, never. She was shocked, I could tell. I bet she didn't expect to come. It's okay if she said no, actually I already prepared for that answer. I don't expect her to say that yes, I don't want to rush her. If she said no then I would happily wait for her for that day she will say-

"Yes."

Huh?

"What did you say?!" I need to hear it again, It's too quiet that I might have misheard it.

Leia looked uncomfortable, wait no, embarrassed is the word. Her cheeks are turned to a shade of red, she was looking elsewhere while replying.
"I said yes!"

I swore that I could feel my heart pound a hundred beats per second. I have never felt so weak before, but make me feel like going down on my knees. So this is what love feels like.. I see.

"Thank you-"

I was suddenly interrupted when a pair of hands wrap around my neck, pulling me closer until her lips suddenly touched my own. The touch of our lips makes me feel like pure electricity running in my veins, filling up my entire being with sparks and fireworks.

I was covered in goosebumps as I passionately respond to her kiss with all the love I'm capable of giving. Her lips made my whole being frenzied up and I'm sure I will never forget this kiss for my whole lifetime.