18

Jaein/Leia's Pov

"So who won the basketball match?" The girls asked with enthusiasm as we left the classroom. "Let me guess, Ryujin's team." One stated and I nod.

"Argh! We missed it." They threw a tantrum. "You should text us the next time they play!"

Hmm, that would require giving me a lot of food. I don't do stuff for free.

"Anyway, we need to go home now." They wave while we parted ways at the end of the hallway.

"Bye! Remember to text us next time!."

"Goodbye-" Hold on.. Is that

Ryujin?

I immediately find a tree nearby and hide. She was talking to someone and oh what a surprise, It's Heiran. This reminds me so much of the first time I stalk them but this time I'm too far away.

Like any other time, I saw them together, there was a happy smile on their faces. By the way that Heiran girlishly tug the strand of her hair behind her ear and the way she softly nudges Ryujin's arms, I can assure hundred percent tell that she has fallen to Ryujin. Eomma Ryujin must be so happy right now.

But am I happy for her? I don't know, something in my gut tells me that it doesn't like any of this at all.

_______________________

"Hey ugly!"

"Yah! Han Jaein!" I faintly heard a voice calling my name. "Are you deaf!"

"Ryujin?" I finally took off my earbuds and halted my steps. "Sorry, I couldn't hear."

"Let's walk home together, neighbor!" She and her wide smile I swear to god.

"Why are you so happy about?"

"Because I have someone to walk home with." She stared at me and I could see my reflection in her eyes. Lie, It's because of Heiran isn't it?

"Looks like you and Heiran are really close now." I commented.

"That was random... and yeah, thanks to you." She chuckled.

"No problem." We continue to walk side by side.
"You should consider asking her out for a date."

"I've never actually really thought of that, not sure if she'll agree."

"Girl please, I'm 100% sure that she'll say yes." I mean just look at the way she flirts with Ryujin a moment ago.

"Just be confident and straightforward." I simply responded.

"Alright, I trust you." and I trust google for all this advice.

Third Person

"Yah! Give me the remote control!" Chaeryeong fought with Yuna on the sofa but the maknae's strength was too strong to fight back.

"Let's watch the Goblin!" Yuna exclaimed.

"Hey this is a movie night, we're not watching Kdrama." Lia also joined in the fight for the remote control.

"We should watch La La Land!" Chaeryeong pleaded as she desperately reaches for the remote in Yuna's hand.

"I'm not watching La La Land with a bunch of dorks." Yeji stood over the three then took the remote away. "We're watching Finding Dory, I suggested it."

"Aishh, just hurry up and pick one already." Ryujin sighed, watching the girls making a mess on her sofa. "You guys are too loud."

"Finding Dory is our final answer." Yeji answer and the maknae lines slowly nodded.