26

Jaein/Leia's Pov

Jaein/Leia's Pov

"Wow, it's beautiful here." I stared around in awe at the lights spread around me. Gotta admit, Seoul's famous shopping distinct look even more mesmerizing at night.

"Ryujin-ah, wait for me!" Heiran runs past me to catch up with her girlfriend in the front. She didn't miss the chance to bumped my shoulder on the way. The hell is her problem...

"Did you see that?" I asked Yujin who was walking beside. "That bitc- I mean girl just purposely hit me."

"Ignore her, she's probably just jealous," Yujin replied. Tf? What is there to be jealous of me? She's the one who's dating Ryujin for god's sake.

"How are you with that unnie anyway?" Yujin asked. "Still talking normally?"

"I'm trying to." But this dumbass feelings just get in the way whenever I try and talk to her. Now I understand why one-sided love is so hard.

"Who are you guys talking about?" I jumped in surprise when Lia interrupted our conversation.

"Uh... no one!" I shook my head.

"You're so weird these days." It looks like Lia wasn't buying my bad acting.

"Where should we go now?" Yuna asked.

We grouped together in the middle of the wandering crowd as we chatted amongst each other. The girls were obviously neglecting the attention and ogling eyes from the people around the place.

"We should go eat!" I suggested.

"No, we should go shopping first." Heiran insisted. I'm pretty sure she didn't even care about shopping, she just wants to argue with me. I even notice she gives me a really bad attitude whenever the girls are not looking.

"Uh...." The group looks uncomfortable as if they didn't know what to decide.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think we should go to eat," Yeji commented. My long lost sister.

"We're fine with anything," ChaerYuna replied.

"Let's eat. I didn't eat anything till now." Lia and Heiran put on her resting b face.

"Yeah, I agree." I looked up and was greeted by the smiling Ryujin. Ryujin. just. agreed.with.me. Act normal, Leia. Act normal.

"Me too." Yujin joined in.

"Hope you don't mind that we go and eat first." Yeji politely told the other girl.

"Yeah, I don't mind." She should work harder on that fake smile.

Third Person

The group scattered to a different food court that has the food they desire. Most members wanted Korean food and only Yeji, Chaeryeong and Leia prefer burgers.