3

Leia's Pov

Jesus Christ dude.

As I blurted her name out of my mind, both of our parents stared at us in confusion. "Oh you two knew each other?"

"Just classmate." She sternly answered and I shrugged backing away a little bit.

"Oh right. You two are studying in the same school, good to know that you two are classmates." Her mother speaks and i just weakly smile.

"Indeed. Well then let's go have a dinner?"

All of us went to the dining room, having the same line up, I sit in front of Mom and Dad while Ryujin does it as well. Awkwardly facing her is not a good idea-

"So what made you move in here in our village?" Dad speaks up and Ryu's dad answers it.

"It has a nice atmosphere actually, peaceful and eco-friendly. Neighbors here are nice which is a plus." He smiles and his wife nods.

The conversation was going well as far as I can feel it, shutting my mouth was a good idea too not until she destroyed it.

"Can I excuse your daughter for a moment?" Ryujin speaks up as she stands up from her chair while my dad and mom nods.

"Of course. Kids these days are playful-"

"We're not kids mom." I whispered and she chuckled while the me and Ryujin walked to a isolated area, which is the backyard.

"Coincidence that you're my new neighbor." I said crossing my arms and she chuckles. "Indeed coincidence."

"So why did you excused us-"

"They're too boring, I can't stand it and I thought you were feeling the same way so thank me." She said sitting on the chair.

I sigh and leaned my back onto the wall.

"By the way, how did you met Lia?" she speaks and I smile a little.

"We both grew up in Canada, it just happened that we lived in the same district and we eventually got close until she decides to study here-"

"Do you perhaps have a crush on her?" She interrupted me off and I laugh at her question.

"No way. Lia's just a childhood friend of mine nothing more." I replied and she just nodded as her eyes starts to wander in our backyard.

The next day, Mom drove me to school again, meeting up with Yujin inside the classroom, I feel like this is going to be my everyday cycle.

until I saw her inside the library, stuttering with her own words in front of a pretty girl in our school. Heiran..

"That's Heiran, popular girl here in our school if you don't know." Yujin whispered to me and I chuckled at the back..

"I also heard from other students here that Ryujin likes her.. I don't even know how did she like that snake." Yujin adds as she browses the books behind me..

"Hmm." I hummed as I mentally smile inside my head.

maybe i could tease her about Heiran.