13

Third Person

"This is so nice." Leia stared at the cold and gloomy sky from her seat.
"I can't wait to go home and eat ramen in this weather."

"Is all you think about is food?" Lia asked with a judgy look.

"Most of the time." Leia honestly replied.

"I think Leia might be my long lost sister." Yuna raised her hand toward Leia and her high five it.

"Would you like to get dinner with me then?" Yujin swings her arm over Leia's shoulders.

"How about today?" Yujin winked.

"Oh, sur-"

"No." Lia hit Yujin's head with a spoon.
"Yah we're eating, your wink makes me want to barf."

"I just ate lunch but I can't swallow it because of you," Chaeryeong commented.

"Ow unnie!" Poor Yujin massaged her head. "That hurts."

"Hey, it's been a long time that we haven't hang out together." Yeji changed the topic.
"And we didn't even take Leia anywhere since she first came to Seoul from Canada."

"Unnie, is there a place you would like to go?" Yuna asked.

"Somewhere where there's food." Ryujin answered for her.

"Wow unnie, you know me so well." Leia smiled.

"I think everybody knows that though." Lia added.

"When shall we go?" Yeji asked.

"This weekend!"

Leia's Pov

"Wow.... it's raining cats and dogs out here." One of my classmates said as we walk out of our lecture room. Through the door of the hall, we could see the downpour outside.

"Ahh~ did you guys smell that?" I asked. The smell of rain is one of my favorite smells of all time, it's just so refreshing. "So nice."

"spicy rice cakes and ramen would be so perfect for this weather." The girl said.
Right???

"Hey Leia, do you want to eat with us?" They asked.
"You should! It's been so long we haven't eaten together."

"Sure!" I quickly nodded.

"Leia, you should invite Lia-sunbae too!"

Umh, not a bad idea considering that Lia is pretty friendly. I'm sure Lia will definitely say yes.

"Yeah, I'll ask her to come along." I replied before taking my phone out and text my angel childhood friend to see if she wanted to come or not. Instantly, I got a text back from her with a thumbs-up emoji.

"She said yes." I told them and they squeal so loud I'm sure the people up in North Korea can hear it.

"Alright, I'll go get my car ready! I'll text you the address of the place we'll meet up." They bid me goodbye with a widening smile on their face.

"Okay! See ya!" I waved before I head outside the hallway.

__________________

I closed the locked after I put all the unnecessary books back in and grab my umbrella.
I walk outside of the hallway and it was still raining really hard. All I could see was different designs of umbrella moving throughout the campus.

"LEIA!!"

Who the heck....

"Eomma?!" I squint my eyes to see the hall across from mine.
Yup, that's Shin Ryujin for sure.

"COME HERE!" She shouted from across the hall.

"OKAY, HOLD ON!" I quickly opened the umbrella and make my way to her. She patiently stood in the hallways waiting for me.

"I thought you went home already." I stood beside her while shaking the water off the umbrella.

"I would have.... If I have an umbrella."

"Then go borrow one." I teased her and she gave me a look.

"Aight, I'll just go find the other girls."

"Hey I'm kidding, take a joke dude." I giggled.

"Ha.Ha. Your jokes are funny." She fakes a laugh with a straight face.

"Fine, I won't joke around anymore. Let's go then." I open the umbrella back up but when we were about to leave, my eyes caught something. Not its or someone.

"It's your Heiran." I told her and she immediately looks up. Heiran was standing in the hall that I came from and it looks like she doesn't have an umbrella either. Gosh, this is uncomfortable.

"Here." I handed Ryujin my umbrella. I guess I have to help her to repay for the stew she made.

"What?" Ryujin questioned.

"Listen, girls really like gentlemen so you go over there and walk her home. Remember to make casual conversation or pay her sincere compliment and don't be awkward."

"Wait, so how are you gonna go home?" I might be delusional when I say this but I hint a tone of concern in her voice. 

"Don't worry, I have Lia!" I told her.
"Besides I was gonna go eat with her anyway."

"But-"

"Hurry up! She's getting cold over there." I give her a push and she's out in the rain.

"Make eye contact and be confident!" I cheer her on.

"Thank you!" Ryujin mouthed to me with a smile on her face. Look how happy that girl is...

Welp, now I have to call me a trustworthy Lia.

Third Person

"Be confident."
Ryujin repeated Leia's voice in her head as she approaches Heiran.

"Hi." She smiled and made eye contact with Heiran.

"Oh, Hi Ryujin. What are you doing here?" Heiran was happy to see her.

"You look like you're having some trouble. Maybe I can help?"

"Yeah, actually I forgot to bring my umbrella." Heiran shyly responded.

"I don't mind walking you home." Heiran's heart fluttered at Ryujin's sweet words.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you."

"It's alright." Indeed, Ryujin didn't mind it at all.

"Shall we leave?" Ryujin asked with a warm smile and she nodded.
The two got closer together as they walk outside the exit, both were avoiding eye contact due to nervousness.

It was raining like crazy but Ryujin covers her with most of the umbrella since it was small, leaving one side of her soaking wet.

Ryujin was cold but didn't want to show it and Heiran was touched by her act of kindness. Together, both of them walk to Heiran's dorm while making small conversations on the way.