30

Third Person

Ryujin checked her Rolex watch for the 3757th times. It's been 2 hours since she has been leaning against Leia's door since the morning. The poor Ryujin didn't know that Leia already left.

"Pabo, you're skipping school just because you saw me kissing a girl." Ryujin talked to herself out of boredom.

"Tch, you said you like me and yet you haven't answer any of my texts or calls. You're sure are an interesting girl, Leia." Ryujin checked her phone while avoiding all the messages from the crazy Heiran. Ryujin couldn't handle her spam anymore so with a single touch, Heiran is now blocked from contacting Ryujin.

'Come to the hall next to the main office. I need to talk to you.'

Ryujin shook her head as she sighed at the unknown message that was sent from her phone. It was clear to her that it was just Heiran's plan to do this and Ryujin was mad at herself for being too careless around Heiran.

/RING/

An incoming call from Lia.
Tiredly, Ryujin swipes across the screen to answer her call.

"Ryujin! Where are you?"
"You make me worry sick!"
"Even your girlfriend is looking for you!"
"If you're going somewhere then at least leave us a word."

Ryujin was bombarded with all of itzy's whining and complaining. Ryujin doesn't even want to explain to them what happened though because the first thing that comes to her head was to ask Lia about her childhood friend's whereabouts.

"Lia, can you tell me where Leia is?"

"Why Ryujin, she doesn't want to see you." Itzy falls to silence, questioning why the two are having this conversation.

"You know where she is don't you?" Ryujin sighed. "Just tell me already."

Lia was taken aback at Ryujin's depressed and exhausted voice. "She left Seoul."

"WHAT?!" Ryujin suddenly feels so awake now. She stood up on her feet.

"Where is she exactly??" Ryujin shouted on the phone. It made the other members jumped on the other line.

"I can't tell you," Lia said with no emotion.
"I'm sorry but I can't let you see her. She suffered enough, Ryujin."

"WHERE IS SHE?" Ryujin shouted again. Her knuckles turning white from her tight fist.

"Leave her alone." Lia's tone did not change.
"I can't talk to you right now, the class is starting."

"YAH CHOI JIS-"

/BEEP/

Ryujin angrily punched the wall nearby. She scratched the back of her hand and there might be some bleeding but she couldn't feel the pain because a bigger, more merciless amount of pain from Leia's sudden departure has taken over Ryujin. 

Without wasting any single second, Ryujin bolted out of the apartment and find the quickest way to get to the school. She needs to know where Leia is and Ryujin would do any to get that answer from Lia.

When she had arrived at school, Ryujin had immediately headed towards the place where itzy usually hang out. Her eyes never focusing on other people who kept on bumping into the way. What she wanted to do right now was to confront Lia.

"Ryujin!" Heiran grabbed a hold on her arm once again, but time with much more force making sure that Ryujin can't run away.

"Heiran I don't have time for you right now!" Ryujin scowled.

"Please baby, I'm sorry." Heiran buries her face in Ryujin's arms. "I was wrong, forgive me already."

Ryujin impatiently stared at the girl. Ryujin's heartbeat no longer races for her. There were absolutely no feelings left. Not in her eyes. Not in her mind. And definitely not in her heart.

"Let's break up," Ryujin stated and Heiran's arms detached itself from Ryujin, making it easier to push her off.

"Ryujin..." Heiran bit her lower lips while gazing at Ryujin with hateful eyes. "You asshole, it's because of that bitch, isn't it! You son of a b*tch, you wanted to downgrade that bad?!"

"Not just because of her but because I realize my feelings for you disappeared even before we dated." Ryujin emotionlessly replied. "And I warned you before, don't ever call her by that word. It's only suitable for someone like you."

"From now on, don't bother me anymore." With that, Ryujin began running again, leaving behind the speechless girl by herself.

Leia doesn't know that she just made a lazy person like Ryujin, run like an Olympic athlete since yesterday. Ryujin kept running to find Lia, ignoring all the breathless or exhaustion that she felt.

"Jisu!" 

"Oh, Ryujin!" Itzy was stunned to see the girl sweating and out of breath. By the look of it, Yujin can tell there's something going with Ryujin and her feelings.

"Where's Jaein?" Ryujin asked, almost pleaded.

"I don't know." Lia lied with a straight face.

"Tell me where she is." Ryujin panted in between the words.

"Yah unnie, just tell her already," Itzy told Lia as they as themselves refuses to tell Ryujin.

"I told you I don't know." Lia was indifferent even after she witness her breathless dongsaeng.

"Where," Ryujin grabbed Lia's collar, making the other girls dropped their jaws.
"Is she?" 

"Unnie, let go! Let's talk this out." Yuna uses her strength to remove Ryujin's grip from Lia's collar.

"Don't fight unnie, She's in Gwangju!" Chaeryeong answered.

Of course, Ryujin knows she is in Gwangju. what other places could Leia go outside of Seoul? Ryujin needs to know where exactly is Leia in Gwangju.

"Tell me the address." Ryujin sternly told Lia.

"Try grabbing my collar again," Lia give hers a look before walking away. "To see if I will tell you."

"You-"

"Stop it Ryujin! What's wrong with you?" Yeji pulled the girl back, preventing Ryujin from following Lia and making a scene at school.

"Do you guys know her address?" Ryujin is very desperate at this point.

"No...." They shake their heads in unison.