4

Leia's Pov

I stared at her from behind like a stalker or a unemployed investigator, she seems to be really in love with Heiran with her stuttering words.

"Why are you still bothered to Heiran and Ryujin?" Yujin speaks up as she browses the book she's holding.

"I don't know, if she randomly teased me or you or maybe both of us, we could tease her back using Heiran." I said and Yujin just chuckled to me.

"I don't think that is a good idea." she laughs and I turned back to her. "If you say so." I shrugged and the bell rings..

"Library time is done." Yujin closed her book and winks at me. "I'll see you tomorrow." she said as she walks ahead of me out of the library..

It's already 5pm, and mom's at work, I'll probably have to walk home-

"Hey ugly, I'll give you a ride."

Woah nice timing Ryujin and excuse me, my name's not Ugly.

I turned around to face her, my hands on my waist as I stared at her. "Don't you have the special girl you should be giving a ride?" I said as I pointed at Heiran, with her group of friends.

"Nah. I'm not in the mood to help pretty girls, I am somewhat in the mood to go home with my neighbor." She flashed a cheesy smile as I sigh to her.

"Fine, Mom's not home so I'd take your offer." I said as we left the library and the school, walking towards her OWN very car.

"Nice Porsche." I said and she smirks.

"I know, careful not to break my girlfriend." She said as we hops inside her car, driving to our neighborhood.

As we reached our houses, she parks her Porsche in front of their garage and stares at me. "When are you going out?" she asks and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Rude." I said and she laughs.

"That ride means you need to pay me some other time." she said as I stand outside her car, and so as she.

"payment huh? maybe I could help you with Heiran." I said and she stares at me like a joke.

"Are you serious? We're talking about Heiran, she obviously won't fall for your love advices you will tell to me." She said and I crossed my arms at her..

"I guess you don't know the real reason why Yeji and Lia are dating up until now hm?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You helped Lia?-"

"You gotta ask Lia about it." I said as I made my way inside my house.