7

Leia's Pov

I have once fell in love with somebody named Jinsoul. Probably the first and last lover of mine. We dated for like 2 years, and I think, she eventually got bored of me. Funny that I can help make a couple but I can't even make my own relationship stay for that long.

2nd week of school, I catched up with Ryujin and the group which is Lia, Yeji, Chaeryoung, and Yuna..

"Did you see Heiran today?" I whispered to Ryujin and she shrugs as she continues to play with her food. I then elbowed her in her waist and pointed my lips to Heiran.

"Go." I mouthed.

I see her gulp and nodded in the corner of my eye, and averted my eyes back to Yeji and Lia. "So as I was saying, it's me and Yeji's anniversary." Lia announces and we cheered for a moment.

"That's nice to hear from the both of you." Yuna smiles and I did the same thing. "So do you have any plans where to celebrate today?" Chaeryeong asks before shoving chips in her mouth.

"Well yes. We have actually planned it already with all of you." Yeji said as she intertwines her hand to Lia.

"Excuse me for a bit." Ryujin breaks off the sweet atmosphere as she stands up between me and Yuna. "Where are you going?" Lia asks and Ryujin shrugs.

"Bathroom?"
Nice excuse Ryujin.

"Ah same." I said glancing at Ryujin who went the other way instead of going to the bathroom.

I followed her from behind. I didn't want her to fail at this moment especially when it's just the two of them here in the alley. I hid myself behind the wall where I can probably whisper to her..

"Psst." I called her and she turned to me.

"What are you doing here?!" She mouthed and I rolled my eyes. "I'm here to help you, dumbass."

"go say hello!" I mouthed and she rolled her eyes to me before she flashed a ear to ear smile of hers to Heiran..

"Hey.." she greets and I mentally facepalmed.

"Oh hey Ryujin." Heiran looks to her way and smile. "Compliment her!" I whispered and I see Ryujin fidgeting her fingers behind her..

"You... Your socks looks nice."

Oh my god. IS SHE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

"Aw thank you Ryujin. You're very nice." Heiran replied and I laughed a little from the back. damn nice Ryujin, that worked.

"ask her about her day!" I continue to whisper.

"ho.. how's your day by the way?" ryujin stutters but I think it's fine since Heiran sounds quite genuine with her words.

"it's hard actually. it's hard to balance school works and personal problems." she sighs and she sounded exhausted..

"well you can always ask me for help anytime." Ryujin answers smoothly and I guess it worked..

oh my good look at her, she's blushing.

"aww thank you." Heiran warmly smiles.

"what about you? how's your day?" Heiran asks this time and I carefully leaned beside the edge of the wall.

"it's great actually.." Ryujin answers.

"Say 'because I get to see you.' come on!" I whisper and.. I know it's cheesy but come on dude, it's Ryujin. who wouldn't fall for someone like Ryujin when she says that?

"because I get to see you." Ryujin adds and I internally cringed and got that excitement feeling at the same time..

"aigoo. what's with you being sweety today?" Heiran giggles and I slightly cringe from that...

/RING/

oh what the hell..

"Oh sorry Heiran-"

"It's fine Ryujin. I have something to do anyways, nice talking with you tho." Heiran winks to Ryujin which I rolled my eyes and Ryujin caught that..

Heiran probably haven't seen her salty side.

I walked out of my hiding spot and ran to him. "Who's calling you?" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Lia."

"Welp. You did good, I guess?" I said shrugging and she stares to me.

"Really? Oh my god, I panicked earlier that I complimented her socks instead her looks." she facepalms and I chuckled.

"Well she blushed and it seems that her replies is quite genuine, so I think mission accomplished." I said and she furrows her eyebrows to me..

"You have to tell me more of your advices."