12

Leia's Pov

time for a break~
I shut the laptop after I finish typing and save half of my research essay. Man, living alone sucks. There's no one to talk to and my mom is not here to make food either. Sad life. 

Talking about food makes me feel hungry all of a sudden. Hum. I wonder if I should order something or just eat ramen at home.

orrrrrrr

Shin Ryujin.

I stood both of my feet and dash out of my room. It's 5:00 pm right now, I wonder what's she doing.

I wore a pair of slippers before going over to visit my neighbor.
Is she even home?
I pressed my ear against her door and I could hear some rustling inside.
Maybe I should go back... I don't wanna annoy her. 

I guess I'll just order food from a restaurant nearby-

Hmmm, that smell...

I pressed myself against her door again and I was able to pick up some noise that sounds like she is cooking. Before I even knew it, my body act on its own and I knocked on the door... Why am I shameless?

"Hey, neighbor! Are you ther-"
I forgot I was still leaning on her door and it suddenly open. My face almost became one with the floor damn.

"Hum, I wonder why you're here." Ryujin crossed her arms with a spatula on one of her hands. It's almost like she knows I was gonna come over.

"I uh... Just want to tell you the next tip to win a girl's heart-"

"You want food, don't you?" Ryujin cockily asked. Goddammit.

"Yeah... hehe." I nervously laugh.
"But I also want to give you advice!"

"Uhuh. Sure you do." She rolled her eyes and moved aside.

"Just come in."

Third Person POV

"Wow~ What are you making?" Leia asked as she sat in the kitchen countertop. "Maeun-tang." Ryujin went back to being immersed in her cooking. She is a type of person to hate letting people beside ITZY or her family inside her apartment but Leia is also an exception... Besides, eating alone is pretty lonely.

"She looks quite pretty in that apron with her hair tied." Leia quietly observed.

"Oh, I just have a good idea," Leia said while Ryujin continues to cook.

"Maybe you should make something for her. Some girls get really attracted to girls or boys who cook." Leia said.

"Like me."

"You think so?" She interestedly asked and she nodded.
"....... I will then."

"But I have to see how good your cooking is first."

"Tch. I'm the best cook in Itzy. Of course, my food is good." She cockily stated.

"ummmm~" Leia hastily picked up the spoon as soon as Ryujin placed a bowl of stew in front of her. "Thank you for this meal!" She happily said while Ryujin nodded and sat across from her with her own bowl of stew and rice.