35

Third Person

Leia parked the car and turned the engine off, she sighed as she took off the key. She averted her gaze to Ryujin's sleeping figure, Ryu's eyes were gently shut as her eyelashes fall beautifully against her cheeks, her lips were slightly parted. Leia gazed at her as herself inside melt at the sigh, debating herself whether she should wake Ryu up or just let the older girl sleep here.

"Eomma~" Leia leaned closer, slightly tapping the older's shoulder but all she to back was a sleepy groan.

"Dude, wake up!" Leia hit her arms this time and that woke up Ryu from her slumber.

"Oh..." Ryu let out a long yawn before looking outside the window. "We're here already?"

"Yeah, let's go!" Leia gestured her to come along as she exited the car first.

"Where's this place?" Ryujin asked as the wind softly graze her skin and she heard a faint sound of the rustling leaves.

"It's Gwangju's main ecological park, beautiful isn't it?"

Ryujin nodded as she roamed her eyes around the area while the two were walking toward a trail that is surrounded and decorated with tall trees. She could the lake from this view. From what she could see, this could be a romantic walk for the two bases on how beautiful the scenery is and how there is not a lot of people around.

"To be honest I wanted to take you to a national park but I remember both of us are too lazy to hike so I figured this place is a better option for sightseeing," Leia chuckled as they continue to walk down the trail.

"I think I'm a bit more fit to hike now, considering how much I ran for you back in Seoul." As the two began walking, they found themselves isolated with no sign of other people around.

"You... ran for me?" Leia asked Ryu of whatever that means.

"Yeah, after you were away I ran to look for you everywhere." Ryujin turns toward her while her index finger pointed to Leia in a mocking and joking way. 
"And this stupid right here didn't even pick up her phone."

"I'm sorry." Leia quietly mumble.
"But it's not my fault. I didn't want to be seen as a burden and plus how can I trust you after you message me to meet you but instead I saw you and her, Heiran." 

"I didn't send that." Ryu sighed. "Heiran did."

"Oh..." Leia becomes speechless. Of course, that girl would do that. Leia thought to herself.

"But it's a good thing that you didn't contact me. It made me realize how important you were to me."  With a cheeky smile, Ryujin's hand landed on Leia.

Leia was flattered at what Ryu had said earlier. This kind of behavior of Ryu's mind made Leia's nerves and everything nice danced happily. But all of this ceased when unexpectedly, Ryujin leaned closer.

The trees stand out with their eyes green and healthy leaves. The blue sky reflects the beautiful weather of the day. This romance scenery was completed with the presence of the two.

A satisfied smile appears on Ryu's lips once the scent of Leia surrounds her completely, numbing anything else around them. It was foreign feelings Ryu never experienced before. Ryujin could feel the presence of Leia's lips inches away from hers. Both of their eyes were closed and their bodies were closer as each second go by until...

/RING/

Surprised and embarrassed, Leia jerked backward while slightly pushing Ryu in the process.

"Great." Ryujin growl as she took out her phone. Her blood boiled as the urge of killing whoever was calling her takes over her body. She bitterly read out the caller's ID.
"Ahn. Yujin."