Chapter 13

Issabella

I allowed my thoughts to wander after Ezra took over while Dr. Logan was healing me.

Why is he having me taken to his room? What does he want with me?

'Ezra, why do you think he's having me taken to his room?'

'I'm not sure Issa. But I know his cruelty knows no bounds. I don't trust him' Ezra replied.

'Neither do I' I whispered somberly.

'I have to heal us along with the hemeopine. If not, you won't heal enough for whatever he has planned' Ezra informed me.

'Fine, are the wounds almost healed?' I asked, still keeping my mind separated from my body.

'Right now, the bones are healed, most of the nerves and the muscles are almost done healing, we regained feeling in our arms, but our back still has no skin. I think the skin will start growing back once the muscles are healed'

I mumbled a response and retreated back into my thoughts.

How could you whip me until the skin is gone? Do you feel remorse? Why are you doing this Adrian? Why?

'Issa, we're almost healed. They are taking us to Adrian's room now' Ezra told me.

'Okay, I'll take over once we are at his door' I replied.

All too soon, Ezra told me we arrived and gave me back control. Upon regaining control, I looked around at Adrian's room. It was beautiful, with burnt orange walls, and wooden furniture. There was a balcony to the far right, and to the left was the what I presumed to be the bathroom. The windows were large and allowed a lot of sunlight to filter into the room. A king sized four poster bed was in the center, and next to it was The Chair.

Wait, The Chair? Why is it next to the bed?

The Chair is a medieval torture chair. It has silver spikes along the base, legs, back and arms, the straps are also lined in smaller silver spikes. Attached to the back was a headpiece with silver spikes inside and hooks attached to the front. The Chair was designed to puncture every part of the body that has contact with it. The headpiece was added to keep the prisoner's head in place, forcing them to look ahead without turning, and the hooks are to pierce the eyelids and keep them open, forcing them to watch whatever their tormentors want them to see, while ensuring the maximum amount of pain.

Suddenly, I was dragged toward The Chair. Once in front of it, one of the guards picked me up and threw me onto it, the strength of his throw caused my body to land hard on the spikes forcing them to dig into my legs and back. I was in agony when he began to strap me in. He strapped my legs in first. There were four straps lined with silver spikes for each leg. He fastened all four, pushing my legs against the spikes on the chair legs before securing the straps tightly then beginning my arms, giving them the same treatment. Once my arms and legs were secured, he strapped in my torso, unlike my arms and legs, my torso was trapped in with a barbed wire chain. Three chains held my torso in place when he put the headpiece on me. As he pushed it down to secure it, the spikes ground against my scalp and forehead causing them to bleed. Once the headpiece was in place, he pinched my left eyelid and and shoved the hook through. The pain was excruciating, my face almost crumbled, but I held firm. Without hesitation he did the same to the right eyelid before stepping back and looking at his handiwork. I could tell he was enjoying seeing me in that state. I had no doubt that he was happy to be the one to put me in such a position. After he was done with his admiration, he and the other guard left the room.

My body felt as if it was one large vessel of agony. There was no way to get relief, I couldn't disassociate myself either, maybe it has something in the headpiece?

Suddenly Adrian came in with Elliana. They were both wearing robes. When they saw me, they both smiled at me maliciously before walking over to the bed. Upon reaching the side, they removed their robes revealing their nakedness.

I tried to look away, I tried to close my eyes, I tried to move but every little movement caused the spikes to tear at my skin, and the hooks to tear at my eyelids bringing more pain, even though I thought it was impossible.

I tried everything to ignore the sounds of them kissing and whispering sweet words to each other. I tried to keep my eyeballs glued to the ceiling, until the sounds of moans hit my ears. My eyes then immediately focused on what was transpiring before me.

Adrian was on top of Elliana. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he plunged into her. Her mewls of pleasure and his grunts of satisfaction echoed through the room.

I tried to look away, I tried with everything I had in me but I couldn't. My eyes were transfixed on them. My heart was bleeding and shattered more with each thrust, with each moan, with each grunt.

This what he wanted. He wanted to break me completely. He wanted to kill my wolf. He wanted me to suffer and die.

With that last thought he made eye contact with me without stopping his ravaging. A sinister smile graced his lips.

Yes, he wants me to suffer.

He looked away and continued his pounding. Elliana's cries of pleasure getting louder and loader, his grunts are also louder, signaling their ascent to their peak. Once they reached, he marked her cementing their bond and his claim on her soul.

The shell surrounding my core broke. All the blocks I've put up were broken down and Ezra was one with me. She is able to feel everything, and share our body without restraint.

We looked at Adrian and Elliana with disgust. Hatred for them and this pack seeping into my core, shadowing it's light with a dark veil.

I looked Adrian in the eyes and spoke, 'I Issabella Marlie D'Occtaine and my wolf Ezra Lecremont accept the rejection of Adrian Mechai Blackwell and his wolf Kain. From this moment forward our souls are no longer intertwined and you are both strangers to our soul' my voice was firm, dripping with malice and hatred, no longer feeling the effects of the rejection nor the pain from his claim on Elliana.

With renewed strength we began to shift. Fur sprouted all over our body and our bones began to break. Our facial bones dislocated and reformed as our snout grew.

While shifting, we could tell this shift was different from the others because we were both in control, we were operating as one person, one being.

When the shift was complete, we were in neither human form or wolf. Instead we were a humanoid wolf, standing on our hind legs. We are taller and bigger than normal wolves, even alphas.

We looked at Adrian and Elliana again. They were in shock staring at us with fear and awe, seemingly unable to move.

'Vengeance will be ours' we whispered then ran out the balcony doors.