Chapter 10

Issabella

I had no sense of how much time passed, so when I heard Ezra call my name I wasn't sure why.

'It's time Issa' Ezra stated hesitantly.

I came to the forefront and saw that we were approaching the field.

'Thank you Ezra, I'll be fine, I can take the pain' I said as I took control and continued to approach the field.

'Please reconsider, I don't mind sharing the pain' Ezra urged.

'No Ezra, I will not. I'm sorry'

She then went silent after my statement, but I could sense that our connection is still open.

When I arrived at the field, I saw most of my pack members there in a semi circle with Adrian and Elliana in the center, the only ones missing were the pups and some of the elderly.

Why is everyone here?

As I reached the center, Adrian and Elliana along with the rest of the pack members looked at me with hatred and disgust.

When I was finally close enough, I spoke to Adrian, my voice barely above a whisper.

'You requested me, Alpha?'

'Yes' he replied with a sinister smile on his face.

He then motioned for me to stand where he was standing while he and Elliana walked so they can face everyone.

'Primstone pack' he said then looked around at the pack.

'For years, we have had to live with the deaths of our family members and loved ones, just for the sake of this mongrel. Well starting tonight, we will show this pathetic bitch exactly how much we hate her'

Just then, two warriors came to my sides and gabbed both of my arms, allowing me no escape.

I watched in horror as other pack members pushed out a makeshift stage including a wall, that has shackles attached to it. On the left of the stage was a table, with torture tools.

My face remained stoic but my heart was beating rapidly and I felt sweat on my brows.

'Let's make her scream, let's make her cry, let's break her, let's make that emotionless facade crumble, let's make her pay' his said with a smile.

With that the warriors brought me to the stage and shacked me. On the opposite side of the torture tools I see the pack doctor, Dr. Logan come on stage with an IV attached to a pole, and his bag.

'Dr. Logan here, will keep the stupid cunt alive and awake, that way she will feel everything' he said then smiled at me cruelly.

'Please Issa, please let me take some of the pain. I have a feeling that everything they've done before will pale in comparison to this, please Issa' Ezra begged.

'No Ezra, I'll take it. If at any point I don't think I can take the pain alone anymore, I will remove the block, I promise' I said trying to ease her mind.

'Issa, I know you will only remove it if you're close to dying, please don't let it get to that point'

'You heard him Ezra, they won't ki-'