Chapter 28

Unknown

My angel called to me!

I was sitting at my desk when I felt her call.

My mind was immediately transported to the sub space where her consciousness lie.

My angel was suffering, and I felt her pain, her hatred, her disgust.

I wasn't able to see much of her memories, but what I was able to see made my blood boil.

I was in torment as I watched helplessly at what they did my beautiful mate.

Their treatment of her —of them, ignited my rage, however it took all of my control to remain calm as to not frighten her.

When she asked who I was, and why I soothed her, it brought immeasurable joy to me that I was able to have such an effect on her.

I could tell she was wary, but her heart knew to trust me, so did her body but her mind was perplexed by the feeling.

Her soul recognized mine as it's other half, just as mine recognized them.

I knew I would have to be careful with her though, because she has already been through so much.

I realized that my angel was stuck, seeing an reliving these horrible memories, it was hurting her too much, and I knew she needed to be freed, so I released her from its hold.

After pushing my angel's mind from the dark pit of her memories, my mind was brought back to the present.

I need gain her trust wholly, I had to in order help take away her pain.

I'll also ease the burden on my ethereal wolf, because I know she's been strong for my angel.

They both need me, and I need them.

Now that both sides have called, I know they both feel and accept the bond.

It will be easier for me to find them now.

I decided to leave immediately after discussing the plan with my brothers.

I knew they could handle my business affairs in my stead. I need to focus on finding them without worries.

My blood sang in my veins. Every part of my body alert and aware that it is headed to my destiny, to the bringer of my light.

They will illuminate the darkness in my soul.

My entire being became alert, feeling the inexplicable lure of my mate.

I began following the bond's tug, it was guiding me south.

After exiting my territory, I closed my eyes and focused on the bond, losing myself to pull.

I'll be there soon my loves. Just a little longer, and I'll have you in my arms.

Everything in me, rejoiced at the knowledge that we'll be with them soon.

Soon they'll be where they belong.

With me.