Chapter 8

Adrian

As Elliana took her shower, I finished getting dressed and told her I would meet her in the dining hall.

I decided to see my father first, so I headed to him.

When I opened the door to his office, I saw him at his desk looking through paperwork, no doubt checking that everything is in order before his trip.

'Ah, Adrian' he said as he turned toward me. 'What brings you here?'

'What time are you all leaving, and is there anything I should know before you go?' I asked getting to the point.

'We're leaving directly after breakfast. Also, Bella's birthday is in two days. She will be shifting for the first time, so she will need your support' He stated as he resumed his paperwork.

I almost growled in annoyance.

'I'll be there for her shift' I said before turning to leave unable keep the irritation from my voice.

She doesn't deserve a wolf for all the lives she's cost us. I thought to myself.

'Good, I'll be in the dining hall shortly. Unless you have more to discuss, I'll see you there' he said without looking up at me. If he felt or heard my irritation at the mention of that pathetic cur, he didn't show it.

'Very well' I responded and left, making my way to the dining hall.

As I walked I reflected on what I told Thomas to do to her room. A smile appeared on my lips as I thought of her reaction.

The smile then turned cruel when I thought about my plans for her tonight.

I didn't tell my father the real reason I wanted Bella to go to the southern border tonight. I doubt he would have told her to go if I told him the truth.

When I told him to tell her I wanted her there to patrol, he didn't ask any questions. He just agreed, not giving it any thought since I will be taking over the pack soon anyway.

I snapped out of my musings when I arrived at the dining hall. Upon walking in I searched for my Elliana.

I didn't spot her right away because almost all of my pack members have arrived, talking amongst themselves, anxious about the Alpha's announcement.

When I finally saw her, I couldn't help the smile that crossed my lips.

She was talking to her friends loading food onto two plates. No doubt for herself and I.

When the plates were filled to her liking, she walked over to the head table and placed what I assume was my plate in front of the chair next to my mother's before placing hers on the other side and sitting down.

I saw her then start looking around the hall until her eyes landed on me. Once she saw me her face lit up. Her happiness visible for all to see.

'She's so beautiful' I said to Kain.

'Yes she is, I can't wait to meet her wolf' he responded.

I nodded absentmindedly in agreement while heading to my beauty.

When I reached her, she stood up and wrapped her hands around my waist. I took the opportunity to lean down and kiss her soft lips. Feeling her relax, I deepened the kiss. She moaned softly against my lips and it went straight to my member.

Unwillingly breaking away from the kiss, I whispered in her ear, 'My sweet, you make me want to take you right now.'

She was slightly flushed and her eyes were dilated, smiling at me she responded, 'Why don't you?'

I groaned, she's such a tease.

'You know I can't right now. But as soon as this is over, I will fuck you senseless.'

'Is that a promise?' She asked seductively.

Before I could answer, my father came in with my mother.

Pulling her to her seat, I took out her chair for her to sit. Once she was seated, I bent down and told her that it indeed is a promise to fuck her when breakfast is done.

She smiled and blushed.

I can never get tired of that I thought to myself.

After my mother made my father and herself a plate, she came to the table greeted Elliana and hugged me.

My father then sat down for a while and we spoke about mundane things, giving everyone the opportunity to get some food and take a seat.

Everyone was there, except her.

As if summoned by my thoughts, I heard the door open and she slipped in. I felt my anger rise.

After getting herself some food and sitting as far away from the pack as possible, my father got up and tapped his fork against his glass.

'Hi everyone, thank you all for coming...' I ignored him, and allowed myself to get lost in my thoughts.

I'll tell everyone to get there before she does, that way she doesn't hear them as she makes her way there.

They better be on time.

'I have a meeting that I must attend with Amelie...' I felt my father's eyes on me and looked up to see him was smiling.

'In our absence, we will be leaving Adrian in charge, since he will be Alpha on his next birthday, I think this will be good practice' He smiled at the crowd.

Cheers rang out. Everyone already accepting me as Alpha.

He then came over to me and pat me on the shoulder, proud that the pack trusted me to lead them.

'Don't fuck it up, son' he said jokingly loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone laughed, and all the anxiety that was in the room disappeared.

I looked around the room at my pack, happy that they trust me. Then I felt her looking at me.

I met her eyes and allowed all the hatred I have for her show and saw her flinch then look away.

I'll make sure you pay bitch, starting tonight I thought to myself.