Chapter 57

Issabella

After the aircraft landed Lex picked me up and took me to the craft's door to exit. The air field had a few small planes and jets, with a few helicopters mixed in.

I looked at Lex to see him watching my reaction. He smiled before looking over the airfield himself.

'Welcome to Dekentsberg my loves, these all belong to my brothers and I. As you can see, we enjoy flying, in all forms' he stated answering my unasked question.

Putting his hand at the small of our back, he gently began guiding us to a large black vehicle.

'Come loves, my brothers can't wait to meet you'

Once inside the passengers side and my seat belt fastened, he went around to the drivers side and began driving away from the airfield.

'We will be going to the main house first. My brothers and I share the house or base as we call it, but we all have our own separate wings within. After you've met them, I will show you around our wing before we go to our home'

'Isn't our home a wing in the house?' I asked.

'No, each of us oversee a different continent so we stay there occasionally to strategize if necessary and it also serves as our headquarters, thus we call it our base. However, we each have our own home separate from the main house. They are located some kilometers away from the main house and each other. It ensures our privacy, and each of our homes are closer to the continent we oversee'

'Besides your brothers and yourself, are there any other occupants of this island'

'Just the people who ensures the running of the island and the staff' he replied briefly sparing me a glance.

'So you and your brothers are the only permanent occupants then?'

'Yes, we like our privacy. Don't worry, each continent is relatively close so if you want to explore towns, or if you need anything I haven't provided, we can always go to one' he stated a hint of worry in his voice.

'That's fine, I was just wondering. I don't mind the solitude, I'm used to it anyway' I told him honestly, putting a comforting hand on his muscular thigh, feeling the firmness of the limb beneath the denim, I began stroking my hand back and forth gently.

I felt him tense briefly in response, before he looked at me again, this time his blue rimmed grey eyes darkened with...lust?

It was then I smelled it, the muskier tang that accompanied his scent, his arousal.

'Angels, no teasing' he murmured his deep voice lowered an octave. Before returning his gaze to the road ahead.

'Issa, why are you tempting our mate? Are you forgetting he can tease us too?'

'That was not my intent!' I defended as looked out the window at the passing trees. I continued to stroke his thigh in slow circles, not wanting to lose physical contact with him. Unconsciously, I began stroking higher and higher until my hand made contact with him. Long, thick, and hard.

I froze.

I pulled my hand back immediately, mortification burned within me. My face was in fire, I felt the heat up to the tips of my ears.

'Don't be embarrassed, we'll see it one day' Ezra purred.

'Ezra! Can you not be a hornball right now!' I chastised her.

'I mean, it looks like he's going to wreck us with it, we might as well get used to the idea' she sassed back.

I groaned aloud of her response, thankfully she didn't continue.

'I'm sorry Angels, your touch is pleasurable, I couldn't help my body's response'

'No need to apologize Lex, it was my fault. I was just surprised is all' I said unwilling to make eye contact, seeing as my face was still extremely warm.

He chucked at my response before placing a calloused hand on our thigh. I jumped slightly before he began rubbing slow comforting circles with his thumb. Feeling his warmth through the fabric of my dress, I was able to relax more into the seat.

He continued driving like that, one hands on my thigh, the other on the wheel. The silence was comfortable, and I felt my eyes begin to droop.

Some time passed before I heard Lex calling me as he rubbed his fingers on my cheek. Feeling the warmth and pleasure from his touch. I opened my eyes.

'We're here Angels' he said prompting me to look out at the mansion in front of me. The structure was made of white and grey marble. Grey marbled pots held the plants that lined the walkway while colorful blooms adorned the lawn in strategic places. Large windows with high arches, gave it a very open look. It was extremely big, standing at at least eight stories high, and so vast I was unable to see it's entirety from the front where we're parked.

'This is the main house my Angels, welcome'  he stated before getting out and coming to open my door.

Taking my hand he pulled me out to stand before closing the door and walking us up the granite stairs.

'This is beautiful' I told him, awe laced in every word.

'Thank you my loves, my brothers and I designed it. We remodel it every now and then' Lex explained as he opened the door for us.

Once inside he closed the doors, and led me to what I assumed was one of the living rooms. 

Upon getting to the entrance, I was met by four men, all dressed extremely well, albeit casual. All of them were the same height as Lex, making them a bit over 2 meters tall, all of them were about the some size as Lex too, and all of them strikingly handsome in their own way.

'Hi! I'm Fabiyan, you may call me Iyan' the mocha complexion one with green eyes and blond and auburn dreadlocks introduced himself. He had a nice smile and seemed to be the joker of the bunch.

Next was the tanned one with dark brown almond shaped eyes, and straight black hair braided down his back. 'I'm Nikolai, you may call me Nik if you'd like' he said with a slight smile.

Next came the dark skinned one. His skin reminded me of melted chocolate, smooth, silky, beautiful. His hair texture was similar to mine, except he had a fade haircut with the top left a mop of curls. His eyes reminded me of liquid gold, while he sported a goatee. 'Hello, I'm Zoran, you can call me Zor if you'd like. It's nice to meet you' he stated, flashing a dimpled smile.

Finally came the other tanned one, his hair is black like Nik's, except his was wavier and flowed around his shoulders like Lex's does. His light grey eyes stood out against his tanned skin and black hair. 'I'm Vladimir, call me Vlad. Welcome to our home base' he also gave me a small smile.

'I'm Issabella, but please call me Issa' I started, then I let Ezra take over.

'And I'm Ezra, you can call me Ezra' she said before relinquishing control back to me but staying at the forefront.

'It's nice to meet you all' I said shyly, unfortunately I wasn't able to return the smile they allotted me. They didn't seem to take offense though, if anything they didn't seem to notice it.

Guiding me to one of the loveseats, Lex sat and placed me on his lap while his brothers all took seats on the various couches and chairs in the room.

Without missing a beat, they all began randomly chitchatting about, telling me small things about themselves, and vice versa or just talking about the continents and filling in Lex on what he's missed while with me.

Sitting down and observing their conversations, I realized they really were like brothers; close knit, protective, I could feel the love they have for each other.

It will take some time, but I can see me considering them my brothers as well I thought and Ezra wholeheartedly agreed.

'We've found home' Ezra told me.