It's Okay - Seonghwa (fluff, smut)

✏︎IT'S OKAY:

I hang up the phone a long sigh leaving my lips. It was just getting tiring, the criticism, the useless fighting. Everything I did and said was never enough, and when my mom would try and stand up for me, more yelling would occur. It felt never-ending, and insoluble. Not even mentioning it really was the last thing I needed right now as we are entering midterm season.

I look down at my papers and laptop. My brain was so tired, I couldn't understand anything anymore. The words didn't want to stay inside my head and everything around became a distraction. Suddenly my room door knocks lightly. I raise an eyebrow confused, because usually my suit mates would just barge in and yell whatever they needed from me. This however, was a really soft knock, which made me smile instantly.

"Who's this?" The door open slowly and the top of Seonghwa's head peaks in.

"You're fully clothed?"

"Yes dumdumb. Just come in." I laugh lightly and he smiles bright as he comes in and close the door behind him.

"Ready to watch some movies?" He smiles all happy and my eyes double size.

"Oh fuck.. I completely forgot..."

"Are you busy?" He says a little sad frown taking over his smile. I look down at my work and hesitate for a second. Then something else catches my attention. My phone starts to buzz and I see texts, from my dad. For a second I forget Seonghwa's presence and take the phone in my hands reading the message slowly. Nothing positive really, but again, it's rarely something positive when it comes from home. "Hey.." He says his voice suddenly concerned. He takes off his jacket and shoes and comes closer. He kneels in front of my, and I'm still sitting at my desk chair, my phone in my laps and I try to fight the tears that are threatening to come out. "What's up? What's wrong?"

"Just.." I put my phone away. "Long day studying and.. not the brightest at home right now."

"Well, you're not there, you shouldn't worry too much about it." He raises his hand up to my face and wipe away the tears that were just about to fall. "Here, you're been at your desk all day. There's still left over breakfast and lunch on your desk." He nods his head towards the evidence. "You've obviously had a tough day. I mean you never forget about movie night. Let's take a break. Let's watch a movie. Tomorrow, we'll both go at the library and get your homework sorted out together ok?" He says in the most reassuring voice I just break down right here and then. He takes me in his arms for a bit and rubs my back tenderly. "It's okay.. it's okay."

Soon enough, I am curled up in his arms, watching the TV that was on my dresser at the end of my bed. His arm around my shoulder, he rubs my arm lightly making me almost fall asleep drowned in his scent. One movie done, then another, and another, before we know it, it's 3AM, and I can barely keep my eyes open.

"Hey, it's super late. I'm gonna go ba—"

"Can you sleep over?" I say half asleep already.

"Mhh? I mean, sure, I guess I can do that."

"Awesome~" I step down from my high bed, and start undressing to put on my shorts and a smaller top. I see from the corner of my eyes that he tries to look somewhere else which makes me smile, amused by his reaction.

"I— Is it ok if.. I mean, I could sleep on the floor, but can I take my jeans off? And.. shirt, it's not really comfortable and.." He says clearly embarrassed and yet somehow still comfortable enough to ask me. Me and Seonghwa were really close friends, but it still doesn't change that we met last semester. I laugh lightly at his reddening cheeks.

"I really don't care, and no way you're sleeping on the floor. It's fine honestly." He nods lightly, and he steps down from the bed as I step back up. My bed was along the window, and so I loved falling asleep looking at the dim lights decorating the empty campus. Suddenly I feel the bed sink behind me, and the heat from Seonghwa's naked skin washes over me. I turn around to see his face, and as predicted he's a bit red. I smile at him and he smiles back. "It's fine, it's just two friends sleeping in the same bed in college. Nothing weird about that." I say to him trying to relax him.

"Yeah, it's fine." I look down at the way he's laying. On the side, making his collarbone pop out. His skin felt warm without touching it and it looked soft. I close my eyes and get closer until I get nuzzle myself against his chest. He hesitates but he soon wraps his arms around my waist, taking me in closer.

It felt nice at first, but now, no matter how much I twist and turn, I can't get Seonghwa's torso, hands, arms, and neck out of my head. It's almost 5AM now, and he's spooning me, his hot breath against my neck has been driving me crazy. Not like annoyed, more like, my panties have been soaked for a good thirty minutes, type of crazy. I can feel his chest rising and going down against my back, and most importantly, my butt against his crotch. Suddenly I hear a little cough behind me as if to get my attention.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" Hearing his deep sleepy voice did everything but help my case.

"Why?" I feel him getting closer to my ear, and he then whispers.

"You've been turning and twisting against me for the past thirty minutes.." His voice was breathy and heavy.

"Sorry.." He doesn't say anything back, but I feel his face lean closer to my neck, and there he gives a small kiss, the sounds of it resonating in my head. It was so simple, yet it felt so intimate and heated. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a small breath. His hand then slowly goes down to my heat, and he dips his long fingers in my shorts feeling my drenched panties.

"Feels like you have the same problem as I do." He says still whispering in my neck. I thought I was going crazy before, this was both way worst and way better. I turn around slowly, and the lights from outside illuminates his face features perfectly. He looks down at me for a second then smiles. He looks down at my lips for a second, I do the same. He then leans in and catches my lips with his. It starts slow and nice, but as I wrap my arms around his neck to get closer, it gets more intense and heated. I naturally start to bring my hand down until I'm met with the fabric of his underwear. I play with the hem of it for a while, as the sounds of our mouth clashing with each other starts to resonate in the room. I then bring my hand down further, outside the material, and take a hold of him. He directly moans into the kiss, and I start stroking him slowly. "Stop."

"Uh?"

"I've been hard for thirty minutes, just get on top."

"I don't have a condom.."

"I know, but you can grind on me." He smiles and goes back to kissing me as I start straddling him. Now, the light from outside was fully showing his beautiful features, and made him look absolutely unreal. His hands go to my hips, and as I place my heat carefully over his crotch, he starts to bring me back and forth against him. His beautiful moans filling my room up. I really liked Seonghwa, but seeing him like this was beyond my imagination. Just like that, it felt like all of my problems and concerned flew away.