First Real Date - Yeosang (fluff)

FIRST REAL DATE:

"Hey~...Hum.. Oh hey... Mhh no.. Oh it's fine I barely waited haha.. Oh hey, yeah I just got here~"

"What the fuck are you do—" I close the door cutting my best friend off. I look back up at my bathroom mirror.

"Y/N.... It's not that hard, it's just a date."

"You have a date???" I hear him from behind the door.

"Ugh.. Leave me alone Yeosang." He does the complete opposite, he opens the door wide and enter the bathroom to look at me through the mirror.

"You didn't tell me.."

"It's not that big of a deal, I don't have to tell you everything."

"Sure but.. I thought, I was your best friend or something like that you know?" He says trying not to sound hurt making me laugh lightly.

"Sorry.. I guess, I'm a little nervous."

"Who is it?" He says in his natural caring tone.

"This guy in my literature class."

"The one you mentioned a few times?" I nod lightly at him and a small smile forms on his lips. However, I can't help but notice a small streak of sadness flash through his eyes.

"Yeah.. You ok?"

"My Y/N is growing up fast~"

"Oh my god, stop.." He laughs as I push him lightly to get out of the bathroom.

"When's you date?"

"Sunday."

"Wow, that's in two days Y/N, you still have time."

"Yesss, I knowww, does not stop me from freaking out." I start walking towards my room.

"I know, I know."

"I'm gonna do some work~"

"Sure, what do you want for dinner?"

"You're cooking?" I turn around surprised.

"I was more thinking ordering in."

"Yes, please~ I want spicy mango noodles." I give him sparkly eyes and he laughs rolling his eyes.

"Ok." I walk into my room, closing the door behind me.

Doing homework changed into overthinking my whole Sunday. What if I wore a dress but it windy? What if he wants to kiss me but I ate something weird before? What should I order when we eat? What if I laugh weird? What if I don't laugh at all? What if my personality is weirdly absorbed into a black hole and I just act like a dead fish the whole day? Oh. My. God.. What is happening to me? I storm out of my room to sit next to Yeosang on the couch. He looks at me with a confused expression. As my eyes trail down to think of what to say, I realize he's wearing a tank top.

"When did you?"

"What?"

"Get so swole?" I bring my hand to his arm to squeeze him lightly.

"Hey!" He yanks his arm away. "You're so weird."

"Let me touch! Is it for a girl?"

"Stop it!! What do you want, why did you storm out of your room like that?"

"Yeo.."

"Mhh?" He still gives me this sassy expression and I roll my eyes to find my words.

"I am.. scared shitless about Sunday. I thought, 'oh it's not big deal', turns out, I think it is. I lied, I wasn't doing work, I was overthinking."