Daydream 8 - Wooyoung (fluff, smut)

Pairing: Wooyoung x reader

Genre: Fluff, smut

Word count: 2.9k

Warnings: oral sex, sex.

I feel him move a bit and sigh on my laps. I look down from the TV and see him scrunch his nose lightly as he starts to wake himself up. I smile at his cute expression and run my hand through his hair lightly. His eyes open slowly. He looks around for a bit, looking slightly lost.

"How long did I sleep for?"

"Mhh.." I look down at phone. "A good three hours."

"Three hours?" He raises himself slightly then looks down at my legs that he had been using as a pillow. "Jeez.. are you legs ok?"

"Don't worry." I laugh at his worry and he just smile at me. "You let your professors know that you were not gonna be in class for the next week or so?" I ask as turn the TV off.

"I think I did? Wait let me check my emails." He pulls out his phone and while he checks whether or not he let his professors know, I catch myself staring at him. The slight marks on his face showing that he had slept well. The sleepy look in his eyes, his groggy voice, his hands handling his phone. He was right in front of me and he was so real. I check my head weirded out by my sudden thoughts. "You ok?" He asks without looking up from his phone. He finishes a few things then looks up at me with a small smile.

"Nothing.. I guess.. I'm just really happy to hang out with you again. I missed you.. maybe more than I thought." I laugh slightly embarrassed by my sudden declaration which makes him smile wide.

"Wow!! You didn't miss me??" He acts shocked.

"Nooo!! Oh my god, I did!! I missed you a lot, but turns out I missed you even more than I originally thought."

"You're weird~" He coos before taking me in his arms. He makes me snuggle in his arms making me laugh lightly at the giddy feeling. "Y/N.."

"Wooyoung.."

"I have a secret to tell you.." He whispers in my ears. I look up to him then get closer.

"Tell me.." I whisper back.

"I love you." I snicker at his dorky behavior and smile directly forms on his lips.

"I love you too." I whisper back once again and his smile gets bigger. He tries to contain his smile while looking around for a bit before leaning in again.

"You're my favorite girl." I can't help but to laugh even more at his declarations. I wanted to cringe but no one was watching.

"And you're my favorite boy~"

"Good."

"Good." He takes a deep breath and his hand resting in my lower back starts to draw small circles on the fabric of my sweater. He presses his palm flat to rub my back lovingly making the smile on my lips hard to ignore.

"Sometimes.. I regret not to have asked you out earlier." He sighs lightly with a faint tone of sadness in his voice. I raise my head from his shoulder right away to look at him. He gives me an awkward smile and I can only give him a confused look.

"Why regret?"

"We could have been together longer."

"Well.. we don't know that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, ok.. let's say you had asked me out.. when did you first start liking me?"