Little Announcement

So, I don't know how many of you actually follow my writing, but if you do, you probably realized I haven't posted in a while. Like mentioned in my little "Hello~" post, I also have a Tumblr blog where I also share my writing there~

About three weeks ago, I started a project called KUniversity. It's basically a AU where all the idols I write for attend the same university. Each idol has a section with writings and because it's the same university there's so little crossovers, and characters interacting with one another. I still write the reader as Y/N, and try to make the stories so people who don't read all the KUniversity stories can still read the little blurbs. 

So far I wrote for Oneus, Monsta x and Ateez, obviously I'm going to add more groups later on. Because I write smaller pieces I am also able to post almost daily (So far I have posted something everyday). 

Anyway, it now brings me to the real question. Would people who read my stuff here would be interested if I were to start a book for KUniversity. For a little peek of it, or some sort of idea of what it looks like, I have posted two writings from KUniversity in this book already. 18. Seonghwa and 19. Yunho. So if you read them you probably realized that they are shorter than my other works and they're also both happening in dorms/university concept. 

So please let me know what you think about that :D 

-Gaera~