1:25PM - Yunho (smut)

"Ah! Yunho!!" I yelp as he takes me in his arms, making my legs wrap around his waist. "Get out, what are you doing?"

"Shh~" He coos as he buries his face in my neck showering it with kisses. My back hits the wall of the shower and his whole body is pressed against mine.

"Yunho now is not the time please!" My face burns up.

"Come on, we haven't done anything in a while." He whines as he bucks his hips into mine making me feel his hardening length.

"I've been busy and—"

"You don't love me?"

"What?" I look down at him and he gives me a sad pout. The water hitting his back and making his whole body look delicious. "Ok, let's make a deal. I really have to finish showering right now because I have to go somewhere."

"Ok.."

"But when I get back home. We can have fun all night~" I wink at him and I peak his interest.

"Really? Like what?"

"I'll go down on you."

"Mhh?" He smiles lightly bucking his hips up.

"I'll use my tongue properly around your cock."

"Fuck.. Yeah?"

"I'll even ride you~" He hums at that comment. I'm usually too tired to ride him even though he loved that position. "Nice and slow at first then rough. You know when you meet my hips with yours really hard?"

"Yeah~"

"Just like that." I coo in his ear. I feel his hands move my hips a bit when I suddenly feel his tip at my entrance. "Yunho?"

"Quick~" He makes me sink onto his length and bucks his hips at the same time. I throw my hand back in pure pleasure not realizing how much I've been yearning for him inside of me.

"Fuck, Yunhooo.."

"You like that?" He doesn't waste time to make me bounce on him, while he meets my hips perfectly every time. Almost fucking me into the wall.

"Mhm.." I end up whining while nodding my head yes desperately.

"Fuck, I missed you~" He comes up to bite down on my neck and he makes me go crazy on the spot.