Heads - Jongho (smut)

✏︎HEADS:

"Jongho.. this really isn't the place or time." I say in between two breaths as my boyfriend's lips suck on my neck.

"I can't wait until we can get back to the dorm please.." he says in a pleading voice, Jongho never pleaded before. "Plus I still have to perform, and I can't possibly perform like that.." He breathes in my neck only making me more aroused by the whole situation. Apparently my solo stage was a bit too sexy for Jongho to handle.

His hands going up and down my sides which were half bare due to the revealing outfit. Which was a romper half opened on the sides. He gets both his hands pass the fabric to rest on the small of my back and press me harder against him while his lips finally attack mine. Small moans, grunts and heavy breaths could be heard in the small unused dressing room. My eyes open slightly and see the time on the clock by the door. Shit, Jongho had to go out soon. As I could wait longer, I decided to take matter into my own hands.

I stop the kiss and put both my hands on his torso, pushing him until the back of his legs meet a couch. He falls on it, looking up at me with an amused smile as I kneel in front of him.

"Fuck.." he whispers as my hands make quick work out of his pants. Once they fall to his ankles, I get to see the real damage that I gave him. His length looking almost painful behind his boxers' fabric. I lick my lips slowly as I take him out and start to lower my head to meet his tip with my lips. He directly lets his head fall back and legs spread slightly as his hand gently takes a hold of my hair. I slowly take him fully and start my work on him. Playing with his tip, then taking him all in, gagging around him, swirling my tongue around his head, everything to make him see stars. "Fuck Y/N, I'm not gonna last.." I take him out of my mouth and smirk after kissing his red tip slightly.

"You don't have to. We'll have plenty of time after the show for more~" Said that, I directly take him whole and he doesn't hesitate to use his hand to push my head to his liking. I end up gagging one too many times around him until i feel strings of hot, salty shots in the back of my throat, automatically swallowing it. To top it all, I get to hear the amazing sounds Jongho made as his head fell back once again, eyes shut and scrunching his nose.

"Fuuuck~ Y/N..." he says between labored breaths. "You're the best~"