Safe Space - Hongjoong (angst, smut, fluff)

A/N: WOW !! Ok so this is my longest so far, and it's.. I mean I'm really really proud of this one. Like note for people who don't like angst, it's not that bad and honestly, the ending is so fluff it's barely angst to me. The worst thing in there is a psycho best friend but it ends well too I'm just too soft.. I really hope you guys enjoy this, and I'm scared to post it ngl because I worked so hard on this one and love it so much, I'm scared to get 3 notes like on my last writing.. But here you go I guess ! :D I hope you enjoy it and don't hesitate to let me know please :]

Last reason why this story is important to me. My close friends know I'm a ult Monbebe. (MX all the way idc). However it's only recently that I realized that Hongjoong is.. my comfort idol. Which is kinda crazy from me who's never had an ult bias, or biases in general. So yeah~ :]

✂︎----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✏︎SAFE SPACE:

    I look at him sitting on the ground his head low. My friends smiling and taking his hat off, pushing him around, calling him names. I sigh and close my eyes.

    "Yah! Guys, come on, let's go." I say turning around. My friends just laugh and leave following me. Once they pass me, I turn around and see him still sitting on the ground, his head low and his right hand rubbing his forehead. "Tsk."

✂︎----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I walk through the busy hallways, my school bag hanging onto my shoulders. I hear, like everyday, people's voice and eyes floating towards me.

    "You're so popular~" My friend, Heebon coos by my right side.

    "Stop saying that."

    "Ah~ So strict.." She sighs, still with an amused smile on her face. "I guess that makes sense as class president."

    "That doesn't mean anything."

    "I think, you would be more likable if you were to smile more often."

    "I don't think, I've ever seen her smile." My other friend, Soyi speaks up from my left.

    "All of that is nonsense." I sigh coming up to my shoe locker to get my outside shoes out. I open the little door and then, three little packs of chocolate fall out, and two letters with hearts on it.

    "It's valentine's day everyday for you." Soyi smirks.

    "I really have to get a lock on this thing.." I pick up the chocolates and give them to Heebon, known for her sweet tooth. I then give the letters to Soyi as she collects them, I'm not too sure why.

    "You won't even read them?"

    "It's a waste of time." I get my shoes out and switch them with my indoor shoes. "They're all the same anyways."

    "Well, at least don't put a lock on it. I like getting chocolates everyday !"

    "You need to slow down on the sugar Heebon."

    "Ah? What? No!" We all get ready to leave, and once we get through the gates we hear the voice of my third friend calling out. Her name was Hea, she was tall, too tall.

    "Hey guys! Why didn't you wait for me? It's not because you're on the school's council that you're too cool for me, ok?" She whines out of breath.