Make You Go Crazy - Seonghwa (suggestive)

✏︎MAKE YOU GO CRAZY:

"Don't move." His voice felt deeper and heavier than usual. His finger going up to my lips to wipe off some of the whipped cream left from the strawberries I was eating. My back rest against the armrest of the couch, and my legs on his laps.

"You're being weird." I say with an awkward chuckle. He just smiles in response and brings his finger up to his lips, to lick the white sugary cream off of it. My cheeks directly tainting in a really deep red. Why am I reacting this way? Seonghwa is my best friend, and him acting like that is making me feel anything but what a best friend is suppose to be feeling.

"How?" He says as if nothing had happened. I raise an eyebrow, and bring another strawberry to my mouth. His eyes were not leaving my lips as they wrap around the strawberry covered with whipped cream. My eyes focus on him, and his mouth slightly opens once I bite the strawberry.

"Yah! Stop staring!" I say making him jump back to reality with a small laugh. "Do you want some?"

"No, I'm good~" He says turning his face to the long forgotten movie. I dip the rest of the strawberry in my bowl of whipped cream and bring it back once again to my mouth. I accidentally get some on my cheek as some whipped cream got on my hand while dipping it. His eyes directly comes back to my face. "Ah~ You have some." He points to my cheek. "Let me get it for you."

"No!" I try to pull away but he starts laughing and takes my wrists.

"Come on !" Both of his hands holding my wrists as I try to get away from him, he pulls me closer to him, until I can feel his breathing on my cheek. My whole face heat up, and a weird feeling between my legs washes over me, as he licks the whipped cream off. I shudder under him and exhale hard enough to let a noise out. Not a moan, not a whimper, but definitely a noise of relief. "Oh~ Did you like that?"

"Wh—what?" I try to hide my face, but his hands still hold onto my wrists. I swallow thickly.

"What if~" He comes closer, his lips almost touching mine. "I did it here?"

"Hwa.." My head nods lightly before I could even think what this meant. He licks lightly some whipped cream over my bottom lip, and then proceeds to connect our lips into a proper kiss. He cups my face to deepen the kiss, before I knew it, the small living room is filled with kissing noises, tongues clashing, and breath catching. He brings his other hand that had been resting on my stomach down to my inner thigh. I shudder under his touch, completely losing myself into it. What was happening? Why was this happening? This is Seonghwa, that's my best friend. "Wait Seonghwa.." I say after catching my breath, but it's hard to form a proper sentence, when his thumb is still rubbing my inner thigh and his eyes look at me seriously, but filled with lust.

"What is it?"

"We—We can't do that."

"Why not?" He says leaning in to start kissing the crook of my neck.

"Well, because.. we're— ah~" I end up moaning lightly as he starts to suck on a soft spot, and his thumb was going higher almost touching the part of me that needed the most relief.

"Don't you think about that anyway?" My eyes shot wide open.

"What?"

"I heard you.. The other day, saying my name when you were touching yourself." If I wasn't red before, I can assure you that a red apple would look pale next to my face.

"Wh— I.. what?"

"I do too." He leans back to look at me. "Think about what I could do to you."

"You.. do?"

"Just like that. Making you weak just like I'm doing right now. Just by a simple touch." He brings his hand up to my heat and presses lightly on it making me whimper louder than I wanted. "I think about how I can make you go crazy under me~" He coos with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Fuck.." Is the last word I was able to say before a very long night under Seonghwa's touch.