11:26PM - Wooyoung (smut)

This is once again from a timestamp event I am currently doing on Tumblr :] with the following time and prompt:

«23:26»

1. "Let me eat you out."

Genre: Smut

It took a night out with friends and one too many beers for me to be laying in my best friend's bed, lazily making out with him for the past good ten minutes. His hands traveling around my half clothed body. His hips bucking into mine occasionally, he is in no hurry. His warm chest against mine. He finishes to take his shirt off and throws it on the side, not even breaking the kiss. He obviously tastes like beer but his lips against mine, the way they dance together, the way our tongues swipe against one another, it felt too good. He grabs onto my hip, making a wave of shivers wash over my body.

"Y/N." He says against my lips with a ragged breathing.

"Mhh?" I look up to him, his eyes looked different.

He observes my face for a bit, his eyes going from my lips, to my neck, eyes then back to my lips. He licks his lips lightly and leans in to drop a soft kiss on my neck making me moan lightly. He sucks just enough to leave a small mark.

"Woo—Wooyoung, people are gonna see.."

"It's fine, no?" He looks up.

"They know I came back home with you though."

"And?" He smiles lightly, coming back up to catch my lips into a kiss letting out a nice sound. "It's fine.. no?"

"Yeah.." I say a blush coming onto my cheeks.

His hands caress my body a bit while he thinks about what to do next. He loved making out with me, but he wanted more. Even though we had gone that far already, there was still this 'she's my best friend' lingering in the back of his head. He looks up at me and leans into my ear.

"Let me eat you out." He whispers in a raspy voice making me directly clench around nothing.

"Ah~" A strangled moan is all I can get out of my mouth. I feel his hand go between my legs and on my inner thigh to lift my skirt up.

"Is that a yes?"

"Mhm."

"Let me hear you say it~" He raises his head from my neck with a teasing smile as he starts to slide down my body.

"Yes~" His smile gets bigger after hearing what he wanted. He settles between my legs but seems to struggle a bit.

"Ah.. Wait." He sits up on his knees and starts to unbutton his jeans. I raise an eyebrow and he pouts. "I'm too hard, it feels uncomfortable laying on my stomach with my jeans on.." He takes them off and I giggle. "Alright, now.." He settles back between my legs and hooks an arm around one of my leg.

He pushes my skirt up and the realization hits me. Wooyoung is about to put his face between my legs and eat me out. My cheeks violently warm up and my body stiffens. He brings down my underwear and throws it somewhere on the floor. His free hand comes up to my heat and he runs his fingers up and down my folds teasing me. He blows lightly on my bud, making my body jolt lightly.

"You're so wet Y/N~" Are the last words he says prior to running his tongue through my folds up to my bud.

He puts a little bit of pressure on it, circling it with his tongue then taking it in his mouth and sucking on it. He was too good at this. I naturally bring a hand to his hair and clench lightly on it due to the stimulation he was already giving me. My back arches of the bed the more he was sucking. He hooks his second arm to my other leg and presses me harder against him as his hand press flat on my stomach to keep me in place.

"Fuck, Wooyoung!" My body naturally jolts and I can already feel myself close to coming.

The lewd noises he is making drives me absolutely inside. The slurping like sound echoes in the room, making my cheeks burn up with shame and lust. I look at his naked back clenching as he tries to hold me down properly. I moan at the view but it only gets better when I see his hips slightly grinding against the mattress.

"Fuckfuckfuck.." My whole body tenses at the whole scene between my legs and with one last suck, I'm thrown over the edge.

I can feel myself violently clench around nothing. I grab onto the sheets, my knuckles turning white, my back arching and toes curling. He takes a few long licks to ride my high out before lifting his head up. He smiles and swipes his glistening chin.

"You made a mess on my sheets come on.." I look at him in disbelief and he laughs. "Now that they're dirty. May as well go all the way~" He comes back up to catch my lips into a heated kiss.

I directly feel his covered length rub against my heat and he moans into the kiss. I reach down to bring his boxers down and he helps me a bit. Our lips still connected, he kicks his boxers out of the way and now it's the tip of his member that I feel on my folds. He looks down, rubs himself against my heat to collect my juices before slightly pressing at my entrance. Once he's well placed, he brings both his elbows on either side of my head and he completely pushes himself into me.

"Ah fuck.. You feel so good.." He sighs out of bliss before placing a kiss on my lips.