Daydream 9 - Wooyoung (fluff, slight angst, smut)

Pairing: Wooyoung x reader

Genre: fluff, slight angst, smut

Word Count: 2.6k

Warnings: Oral sex

I turn on the warm water to fill up the tub. I had opt to run him a bath instead of a shower. He stands next to me watching the tub filling up slowly and I look at him with a small loving smile.

"Alright, just stop it whenever you want. If you want like salts, or anything in there. Just look into that cabinet." I point one of the cabinet next to the main mirror.

"You're not staying with me?" He asks as he pulls his shirt over his head. No matter how many times I saw him like that, there was no getting used to it. I smile at him lightly.

"Ok, but just give me a second ok?" I wave at him before leaving the bathroom. I had seen my phone almost blow up with notifications as we left the living room.

I go sit on the couch, my phone in my hands. Praying that this was not who I thought it was. I unlock my phone and to my surprise, they're messages and calls from an unknown numbers. I raise an eyebrow. Did he get a new phone. I open the messages and read them. This might be even worst actually, how did she get my phone number?

*From: Unknown*
-I came by to check up on Wooyoung and no one was there? - 7:12pm
-Did you guys go somewhere? - 7:16pm
-Can you let me know in advance if you guys go somewhere? I thought he was supposed to rest. - 7:20pm

"My ex and now her.." I sigh lightly. I really wanted Wooyoung to dump her, mainly so she could leave me alone. Even though she was not the best person, it did not feel amazing to lie to her like that. I sigh lightly trying to think of an answer.

*From: Me*
-We went to the doctor for a check up. Wooyoung is a grown man, he can tell you where he's going if he feels like it. Also please don't show up unannounced to my apartment. -

I start to type the message but hesitate before sending it. This felt a bit too harsh but again, I couldn't shake away that she had just invited herself in just earlier today. And once again, she tried to come unannounced. I sigh once again. My life always got weirdly hectic when Wooyoung was in it. The two years away from him were surprisingly the calmest years of my life. However, there was not denying that my years with him were my favorite, and my happiest. Just the last few days with him, my apartment feels warmer, my days feel lighter and my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard every time. Which I hadn't done in so long.

Between me and Wooyoung, I had always been the most rational. Playing my the rules and thinking before acting. But lately, I have just blindly following him. Cheating on my ex, and having sex with him more than once while he's still dating someone. I felt disappointed in myself, but again. I could not remember the last time I had been this happy. I press 'send' before over thinking how I sound. This girl was too invasive, and if Wooyoung was too nice to her. I was not scared to send her away, family friend or not. I put my phone back on the coffee table and walk back to the bathroom. I knock on the door lightly.

"Dude it's your bathroom why are you knocking?"

"You're funny." I chuckle with him as I open the door.

"I tend to be." He smiles at me. He's sitting in the bath, his shoulders the only thing I can see. I raise an eyebrow at the view making him smirk. "Are you checking me out?"

"There's nothing to see."

"What?!"

"No, literally. The water is filled with bubbles, I can't see anything." We both laugh together and I pull my shirt over my head.