New To This - Yunho (fluff, smut)

NEW TO THIS: 

"Well, you don't really know how to be sexy so.." Yunho shrugs at me and I raise an eyebrow actually offended by my best friend's comment.

"I don't know how to be sexy? What does that mean?"

"Well, if someone were to be attracted to you, it wouldn't be because of your sexiness."

"I can be sexy if I want to.." I pout lightly and he laughs.

"Yeah right, you just proved yourself wrong Y/N~" He smiles and boops my nose lightly. I let out an annoyed sigh and look down at the carrots I was dicing. "Are you almost done? I'm hungry~" He smiles at me and I raise an eyebrow once again.

"How about you go shower, and it'll be ready when you get out." I smile at him a clear plan in my head.

He looks at me confused, looks to the side then agrees. I go back to my room and change out of my clothes into an extra large t-shirt. That's it, only an extra large t-shirt covering my form. I got back to the kitchen and set my carrots aside. I open my fridge and look for other ingredients. Sausages, rice cakes.. I smile at the idea that pops into my head and start cooking up the ingredients together.

"God it's so hot in here now.." I wave my arms around to dissipate the smoke that had formed into the kitchen and living room area.

"Wow, what happened here?" I turn around, Yunho was now wearing shorts and a simple t-shirt, his wet hair only made him look more attractive. I try to contain the blush forming on my face and cough before pointing to the living room's windows.

"I made a pot. Can you open the window?"

"In the middle of summer?" He asks confused and does as I asked him.

"I was craving it~" I giggle lightly and bring the said pot to the coffee table in front of the TV.

"Look at you, you even had to change." He snickers thinking I hadn't planned all of that. I smile at him looking embarrassed, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't.

"I have every right to be half naked in my own house.." I say to him a little annoyed and he just laughs as he helps me set the rest of the table.

As we both sit down and start eating, I can't help myself but to glance at him every few seconds. I bring one of my leg up to rest my arm on my knee, in the process my t-shirt slightly hikes up my hips showing just enough to leave the rest to imagination. I lean back on my free arm and bring a sausage to my mouth. I glance at him and catch him looking at me with a small smile.

"What?"

"You're cute~" I roll my eyes frustrated with the results and just drop the sausage on my plate. "Come on Y/N, I'm your best friend no need to try and seduce me."

"That's not what I'm trying to do.." I feel my face heat up and try to convince myself that it's due to the heat, not the burning embarrassment from being caught red handed.

"Ok~" He smiles even more turning his attention back to the TV.

I look back at my plate and realize how dumb the idea was. I take the sausage and put it directly in my mouth. Not knowing that when I swirl it around it to suck the sauce off of it, it creates a bulge in my cheek, this time catching Yunho's attention. I keep eating doing this with every bit of food I bring to my mouth, it being an eating habit of mine. Yunho's eyes now go from the TV to my lips every few seconds, looking at the way my tongue was moving my cheeks. The way my tongue licked my red lips. Imagining what my tongue could do with something else in my mouth.

"You were right, this is too hot for the middle of summer.." I fan myself almost sweating because of how hot I was after eating the winter dish.

"Y-Yeah.. It was good though." I look down at his almost cleaned chopsticks.