One Night With You - Wooyoung (fluff, smut)

Pairing: Wooyoung x reader

Genre: Fluff, smut,

Word count: 7.4k

Warnings: mention of alcohol, fingering, penetrative sex.

You know that feeling when you first meet someone and secretly imagine how dating them could be like? Sceneries come up in your head of you two walking in a park, having fun on the beach at night, maybe going on a small over night trip or just simple as cuddling and watching a movie together. Even though, this person is a total stranger to you. You can't help but feel good about those made up memories with them.

This is exactly what Wooyoung felt when he saw me walk into the classroom for the first time. In a heartbeat, macro economics on Monday and Wednesday mornings was his favorite class. Every morning he would see me sit two rows up from him and his friend Yunho. Get a small pack of m&ms out and a small bottle of strawberry smoothie. Every morning after class he would hesitate to try and strike a conversation and every morning he would end up walking back to his dorm with Yunho without hearing my voice. Which was crazy to him. After being in the same class for a month, my voice was still a mystery to him.

"Maybe it's really deep." Yunho chuckles as he puts three fries into his mouth.

"You think you're being funny?"

"You never know! I'm just saying."

"I'm sure it's normal, maybe soft? I can't tell if she's shy or.. just doesn't talk in class."

"Like you, you're not shy, but the sky is gonna fall on our heads the day you willingly participate in class."

"Why are you coming after my ass like that today."

"It's just funny. I haven't seen you like that over a girl.. like ever actually. And you don't even know her. You just know she's Y/N L/N and that's it. You don't know her age, her grade, her major, nothing. Yet you talk about her like you've been in love for years. Just go and talk to her." He shrugs.

"Easier said than done.."

"That's bullshit, you ask girls for their phone numbers like it's a Wednesday afternoon."

"Well.. I don't know, I get nervous just thinking about talking to her. I don't know what it is.."

"Jeez, she's really up in your head mhh?"

"I have to figure something out.." He mumbles before eating his meal.

Little did he know that having to talk to me would come faster than he had anticipated. The party is loud. The basement is humid and bodies are colliding everywhere. Everyone looked sweaty and a little gross, yet when someone bumps into him and spills their drink on him. The person responsible for this had small hair sticking to her forehead, her eyes shining and her shirt sticking to her skin. Her mouth into a small amused and sorry smile with red lips and a small beauty mark under her eye. How could she look so good while sweating. I was right there in front of him, about to talk to him. My mouth opens and that's it, that's my voice.

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry, this asshole just pushed me and.. Here wait." Without getting an answer from Wooyoung, I take his hand and make him follow me up the stairs from the basement.

My voice was weirdly soft for screaming over the music. It was not deep like Yunho said, but it was not shy like he had imagined. It was a nice warm and welcoming voice that he could just listen to all day. He tries to come up with the words to tell me that it's ok really, but at the same time, he wants to see. I bring him into one of the bathroom onto the second floor and close the door behind us.