The Wrong One and My Best Friend - Jongho (angst, fluff, smut)

Pairing: Jongho x reader

Genre: angst, fluff, smut

Word count: 8.8k

Warning: making out, fingering, penetrative sex

"I'm sorry Seonghwa, I don't feel the same way.." The girl says in a quiet voice as Seonghwa's shoulders drop slightly. She stays in front of him for a bit before walking away and leaving him by himself.

"Did— We just witness Seonghwa getting rejected?" My friend whisper yells at me.

"Shut it Jongho!" I whisper yell back as we try our hardest to stay hidden behind the wall. My eyes go back to Seonghwa. He looked.. so awkward. He brings his hand up to his neck, nervously rubbing it as a very small smile draws itself on his lips.

"That's.. kinda painful to watch." Jongho says wincing lightly, right behind me.

"You're too close stop it." I mumble to him almost elbowing him in the stomach.

"I'm sorry, there's not much space here." I feel his hand rest on my hip making me almost turn around to push him away but, Seonghwa starts to walk away slowly.

Our eyes follow him as he disappears around the corner. We stay still and in silence for a bit. His hand still on my hip, his body still pressing against my back. The only thing we could hear was our breathing, trying to see if it was ok for us to leave our hiding spot. His hand slightly squeezes my side and I suddenly feel his breathing right by my ear.

"Do you think it's ok for us to get out now?"

"Yeah, but Jongho.."

"Mhh?"

"Why are you touching me like that?" I turn my head to finally look at him and he just smiles embarrassed, raising both his hands in the air.

"Sorry, like I said, there's not much space."

"Whatever." I step out of our hiding spot and he's right behind me.

"So.. Should we go ask him if he's ok?"

"And explain why we know?"

"There's nothing wrong with that. I mean we just happened to walk by."

"It's not about that. It's a man's pride Jongho. Shouldn't you know that?"

"That kinda sounds dumb. Plus, it's Seonghwa we're talking about."

"Mhh?"

"I mean.. I wouldn't say he has no pride but.. Have you seen him with Hongjoong? Or with Wooyoung and San?"

"You're not wrong.." I wince at his interesting moments.

"I don't think it matter that much. However, I think someone right now is really happy?"

"Happy?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Don't you have the biggest crush on Seonghwa?"

"Huh?"

"There's no need to hide it." He leans down with an amused smile. "I already know you do."

"Since when did you become so cocky?" I raise an eyebrow as we start to walk back to the main building.

"I mean, having this kind of information on the 'I don't feel anything ever' Y/N, is pretty big." He smiles at me. "But, shouldn't you be happy? He got rejected, means you can shoot your shot now."