The Best Friend - Wooyoung (smut)

✏︎THE BEST FRIEND:

So.. where do I even begin? Probably not the day of my birth it's a bit too far.. Maybe more like the day I became best friend with him. My best friend since almost day one, which is actually relatively close to my birth. We grew up together, and were inseparable. One thing led to another and obviously I developed the biggest crush on him. To my happiest surprise he loved me too and we started dating in high school. But it all came crashing down, when we had to go to different universities. When he met this girl. When he became an asshole. When he dumped me coldly and never said anything else to me. Want to know the best part of this whole story? His new girlfriend goes to my university and he is now transferring here too, yay ! I know I'm super lucky~ I tried not to let it affect me too much, but there's just some things that cannot be helped. As I walk down the street on my way to my shared apartment, I get a call from my roommate of two long years.

"Ugh.." I answer the phone not too happy to see his dumb face on my screen. "What do you want?"

"Is that how you answer the phone when you're favorite human being on earth is calling you?"

"Get to the point what do you want?"

"I might have a girl over tonight~"

"Ugh.. Seriously Wooyoung? It's a Thursday night.."

"Most college students don't have classes on Fridays." I can hear him almost coo in the phone and I sigh even louder.

"Ugh.. It's whatever. Just don't let her touch my food. Last time you had a girl over she finished my rice cakes."

"Promise ! Thanks, you're the best I love you !" He hangs up and I just stop walking.

"When did my life turn to shit like this.." I start walking again towards my original destination.

On a side note, this phone call might have given the impression that we don't really get along. That's not true. Wooyoung is an amazing friend to me. We grew close the past two years and I enjoy living with him. That is when he doesn't bring back some random girl home.

I finally get to the door step of the small town house. I open the door slowly, and close it behind me directly. I drop most of my stuff down, take my shoes off and directly walk towards the fridge.

"Can't steal my food if I eat it now.." I whisper slightly to myself. As if I had just come up with the brightest idea ever. I start heating up some leftovers and go to my room to change into more comfortable clothes, which mainly consists of shorts and an over sized t-shirt. As I walk back into the kitchen that was open on the living room, I realize that the said "girl" was now here.

"Oh.. Hi." I say a little embarrassed, I usually never met Wooyoung's girls.

"You're Woo's roommate?" She says shocked and not specifically polite or anything.

"Yeah?" I say slowly getting my food out of the microwave. "Where is he by the way?"

"He went out for condoms, he'll be back."

"Goodie." I say very much sarcastically.

"I thought you'd be a guy." She then says a little mockingly.

"Why?" I turn around resting against the counter.

"Well, he always talks about you but like. How you guys play video games together and like go party together and drink together. I just figured I guess? I don't know." She says nonchalantly.

"I suppose... Well here you go, now you know." I sigh a bit annoyed but, Wooyoung talks about me.. always? I raise an eyebrow at the new information and as I am about to take my food the door opens.