Drabble event - Hongjoong (smut)

(Based on a smut drabble event I did on tumblr)

16. "What were you watching?"

22. "Wanna be good and touch yourself for me?"

I'm not the type to watch porn. I personally don't really see the appeal in it. When I feel lonely I watch something else. My boyfriend's fancams. My hand travels down to my shorts. Without getting inside, I start rubbing my core lightly as I feel my cheeks heat up. The computer with the said fancam was on my coffee table, while I was laying on my couch.

"Hongjoong.." I whimper lightly when suddenly the code from my door is entered and I hear someone come in. I sit up as fast as I can and close my computer. His head pops out from the wall behind me and I smile at him awkwardly.

"Hey, what are you up to?" He comes with a nice smile on his face and kisses my forehead. "Wow you're warm are you ok?"

"Mhm~" He takes a step back and inspects me. His eyes goes from my shirt slightly off my shoulder to my shorts that looked like they were bothering me due to how I was rubbing my legs together. He raises an eyebrow and looks at the computer in front of me. Hongjoong was not dumb and could add one and one together.

"Were you watching something?"

"Not really.."

"What were you watching?" His fingers start to hover my computer and I bite my lower lips scared to be discovered. He raises an eyebrow at my action and knew this was the origin of my weird behavior. His decorated fingers start to open the computer and there he sees the "Answer" fancam I was watching. "Ohh~" He says pleasantly surprised. He closes the computer then comes to sit next to me. One of his hand going to my inner thigh to open my legs lightly. I whimper trying to step away from him, but he touches my heat and hums at the results. He brings his fingers up for me to see, they were glistening even though he just touched me from outside my shorts. "Look at you~"

"I—"

"Keep doing what you were doing." He whispers in my ear.

"What?"

"Come on.. Wanna be a good girl and touch yourself for me?" I can only whimper as an answer while my hand timidly goes back to my heat. He lays me down to my original position, with my legs on his laps. I start touching myself again like before and soon I get lost in the feeling. My hand goes into my shorts and I start rubbing my sensitive bud. When I look up Hongjoong's eyes are on me while he's palming himself through his pants. "I'm gonna take these off." He says as he starts taking off my shorts, taking my panties with it. He throws them to the side and this time when I bring my hand back down I slowly insert one finger inside. He raises an eyebrow at the view I was giving him and I can see he's having trouble controlling himself.

"Hongjoong~" I moan throwing my head back after touching a sensitive spot.

"Fuck.." He loses any type of control he had and opens my legs wide sitting in between. His hands struggling taking off his pants, but after a few seconds of battle he's aligned to my warm core. He goes up and down my folds to coat his tip with my juices, and after a little bit of teasing he thrusts himself into me. I clench my teeth feeling completely filled up, and he grunts in my ear. "You feel so fucking good.. I'm not gonna last."

"Just fuck me." He laughs lowly and starts to pound into me.