Late Night At The Studio - Hongjoong (smut)

Pairing: Hongjoong x reader

Genre: fluff, smut

Word Count: 1.2k

Warnings: making out, penetrative sex.

"Hongjoong?" The little knock on his studio's door makes him snap his head up.

"Mhh?" His eyes widen at my voice and before I can open the door. He shuts his laptop and pulls his pants up out of breath. I peak my head inside with a concerned look in my eyes.

"Hongjoong? Are you ok? I heard you grunting and—" I raise an eyebrow once my eyes get used to the rather dark room. Hongjoong is smiling at me awkwardly and everything seems normal except for one thing. The way he's sweating and looks out of breath.

"I just.. I bumped my knee up against the table." He chuckles lowly, a clear blush present on his cheeks.

"You did?"

"Mhm~"

"Ok, let me see."

"It's fine really. I mean—" I enter the room fully closing the door behind me. "Shouldn't you go home anyway, it's late." He starts to ramble as I come up to him.

"I was working on a few songs. Let me see." I take the seat next to his which was probably occupied by one of the boys earlier. He tries to subtly put his hands between his legs to hide the obvious bulge and I raise an eyebrow. "Hongjoong.."

"Mhh?" I look up to his laptop which was close.

"Why don't you show me what you were working on?" I smile at him as I fake check his knee which was absolutely fine. "It doesn't look like you bumped your knee." I giggle while resting my hand on his lap.

"It wasn't that hard."

"Mhh~ Alright, show me what you're working on?" I shake my head towards the laptop.

"I— I haven't been working on anything actually."

"What are you doing here at.." I turn around to look at the clock. "3:24am, then?"

"Just chilling." I stand up to push his chair away from the table and go to straddle him. A low grunt directly comes out of his mouth the moment I press against his length with my core.

"Lying to your own girlfriend, Hongjoong.." I say in a disappointing tone. "Do you need help?" I whisper in his ear as I slightly push my hips against his making him moan again as his hands squeeze me sides.

"Fuck.. Yes, please." I lean away from his ear to directly connect our lips into a heated kiss.

Both me and Hongjoong were producers and busy most of the time. I couldn't remember the last time we touched each other like that. His hands on my hips directly make me move against him, his length growing under me and putting just the right amount of pressure against my core. After a good five minutes of lazily making out and grinding against one another he halts the kiss.

"As much as I love those pretty lips of yours.. I really need you." He laugh lightly at his comment and his rare impatient behavior. Hongjoong was one to usually take his time, so seeing him like that was not only a first but something I loved.

"You're lucky I'm not in a teasing mood~" I coo in his ears before he makes me stand up.

I slide off my pants, then take off my shirt. He doesn't wait for me to sit back down on top of him. Instead he stands up and pulls me up onto his desk after pushing his material out of the way. His hand then make quick work of my panties and when my legs are open for him he slides his pants down just enough for his length to finally come out. A heavy breath slips out of his lips as he starts to run his red tip along my drenched folds. I can't help but to moan at the feeling I hadn't felt in too long. He takes a hold of my leg with one hand and pushes himself into me with the help of the other. Once he's half way inside, he hooks both my legs with his arms.

"Fuck Hongjoong~" I feel him twitch inside of me at his name and he grunts lowly as he completely pushes himself into me.

"Shit you're so fucking tight.." He clenches his teeth, scared to move and come right away.

He looks up at me and catches my lips into a heated kiss. Our tongues moving against one another sloppily while his hips stay still for now. Just feeling him filling me up like that was amazing and enough to make me moan into the kiss. However that doesn't last long. My moan transform into whines and by my clenching he knows I'm getting impatient. He breaks the kiss to look down at our connection, the view being too good for him.

"Y/N.. I'm telling you now, I'm not gonna last long."

"Just fuck me please." I feel him twitch at my words as he slowly starts to move his hips into mine.

"We're definitely having a round two then." He grunts leaning into my neck to drop kisses, bite marks and purple blemishes.

The room is soon filled with the lewdest sound I've heard in a while. His hips meeting mine, my drenched core's squelching, his moans mixed with mine and our lips clashing against one another. It was late at night, but I prayed no one was walking by. The sounds making it too obvious what was going on into the small studio room.

"Fuck you feel so fucking good.." He grunts as I feel him twitch more frequently.

"You missed me?" I coo in his neck feeling the knot in my stomach getting tighter and my bud burning with pleasure as his pelvis hits it with every thrust. 

"You have no idea.. How many times.." He grunts out of breath feeling himself come closer and closer to the proper release he's been needing.

"How many times?" I whine on the edge of my orgasm.

My head almost going blank until I feel his hips snap against mine one last time. One of the loudest moan comes out of my mouth, I have to clench my teeth to make it less obvious. He swears lowly, his forehead against mine as I feel him pump himself inside of me. My eyes seeing blurry for a second as my head is in a haze of pure pleasure.

"Ahh..." He sighs as he pulls out of me making me feel empty. He lets himself fall back into his chair completely out of breath. I look at him with dazed eyes trying to come back down from my high. "I needed that.."

"Same.." We both chuckle lightly at the pathetic yet intense sex we just had. I come down from his desk that we had left a mess and go to straddle him right away.

"Round two?" He smiles up at me already pushing me down against him.

"At one condition."

"Mhh?"

"I have no idea how many times what?"

"Oh.." He smiles a bit embarrassed, his hands caressing my sides as I pull his shirt over his head. "How many times I jerked off thinking about you."

"It's fine I do the same~"

"Good~" He catches my lips with his as he starts to grind my hips into his, his length already hard. Before I can say or think anything, I'm sinking onto his length once again.