Backseat - Yunho (smut)

✏︎BACKSEAT:

    The rain was pouring hard against the windshield. The wipers at maximum speed, and yet the road was still barely noticeable. I try to hide my fear but Yunho steal a quick side glance my way.

    "It's raining a whole lot.. Maybe we should stop until it gets better?"

    "We have a reservation though.." I say talking about the hotel we had decided to stop at during the night before going on with our road trip.

    "I know, but this is dangerous.. How about check when it's suppose to stop." I take my phone out and realize that heavy rain is on for the whole night. Maybe he was right, stopping for the night was the right call. The hotel was still over an hour away, but with this rain, it could take over two hours even more.

"Sure, whenever you see a gas station let's stop." The side of his lips pinch in a small smile and without turning his eyes from the road, his hand comes to lightly rub my thigh.   

"A night in the car, how exciting uh?"   

"Sure~" I try to sound excited, but heavy rain was never my forte. After about ten, fifteen minutes of driving, he finally pulls into  a gas station. I look around and look pretty deserted. "Jeez, it's closed, usually gas station are open 24h aren't they?"   

"Maybe it's abandoned?"   

"Don't play Yunho.. You're gonna get scared by your own game.." I say knowing damn well that this kid would cry at the idea of an abandoned gas station. I squint my eyes and actually.. "Actually.. You might be right, some windows are broken and the main door is closed off."   

"Are you for real?"   

"It's not a big deal come on just park over there and let's get in the back of the car, I'm tired." I see his eyes hesitating between where I show him to park and the abandoned building.

"I don't know it looks dangerous.."

"I'll cuddle the shit out of you."   

"Ok we can park here." I laugh at his sudden change of behavior as he gets to the said parking spot that was under a barely lit light. Once parked, I get in the backseat easily however it becomes a struggle when it's his turn with his awkwardly tall body.   

"You ok?" I try not too laugh too much at his position.   

"Ye—Yes.." He gives one last push and he's sitting in the backseat with me. "Alright.. Let's bring those down. I think there's blankets in the back." I take the blankets he's talking about while he starts bringing the seats down making the back seat more spacious and looking actually somewhat cozy.

"No pillows though.." I pout a bit but he just smiles and lays down with the blankets.   

"Right here~" He shows his torso and I laugh lightly as I just join him. I put my head on his torso feeling cozy directly. The rain tapping down on the windows, I was quick to close my eyes and drift to sleep.

✂︎--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes open slightly, the first thing I see is the car door. I had probably shifted in my sleep, Yunho is now spooning me. I bring up my watch, and the time lights up showing "3:27 am".    

"Only?" I whine a bit.   

"What's wrong?" I hear his raspy sleepy voice behind me, his breath on my neck that sent shivers down my spine. My eyes slightly open up, surprised by the effect his simple words had on me.