2:37AM - Jongho (smut)

✏︎TIMESTAMP - 2:37AM: 

Jongho is known to be powerful. Not only on stage, but in general too. For me, on the other hand, I'm known to be that cute airhead idol that is friends with everyone. So no one, absolutely no one, could know that Jongho became that pathetic under my touch.

He was usually the one towering over me in this secret relationship. However, when his performance deems too much for me to handle, I want to properly take care of him afterwards, and any type of control that he has over me disappears real quick.

"Ah~" The small whine comes out of his red lips. I look up at him and smile as my hand grinds on his growing bulge.

"Looks painful~" I coo with an innocent smile on my lips.

"Please.." He says in a pleading tone, his pretty lips parted.

"Take off your shirt." He does as I say the moment I finish my sentence. His fingers making quick work of his button down, he opens it up and I get to see his heaving chest slightly pearling up with sweat. I slowly unbutton his pants, taking them down as he watches my small hands struggling lightly. He tries to help but I push him away, wanting him to have the built-up tension I absolutely love.

I'm not the type to make him ask for what he wants. I'm a different kind of dom, when I do switch. I just really like seeing him fall apart under my fingers. I will do everything he asks, but so slowly his whines will flood the room. However, today, I want to make him cum without touching him.

Once I got rid of his pants and his underwear, I lightly blow on his hard length resting in his pubic bone. He grunts at the feeling and he slightly twitches making me almost touch myself at the view. I stand up, turn around and bring a chair to face the bed.

"Don't touch yourself or I stop." Is all I say to him. He nods and watches me take off my tight skirt slowly. Once it hits the floor, I unbutton my white shirt and throw it to the side. I smile down at him as he rests himself up on his elbows, his droopy eyes shamelessly exploring my exposed body.

I sit down on the chair, laying back in it, and slowly bring my hand down to my already drenched panties. I see his Adam apple move up and down as he swallows thickly waiting for me to do more. I bring my legs up to rest them on the armrests, and as one of my hand is starting to get busy over the cloth covering my heat, I bring the other one to my lips and insert one finger in my mouth. He groans in answer, bucking his hips and fidgeting.

"Can you push them aside.." He says looking between my legs, his mouth agape and his gaze filled with lust. I do as he says and when my fingers get in contact with my folds, a squelching sound gets to his ears making him moan desperately. I play with myself a little, my eyes fixated on his expressions, and when my fingers are perfectly coated. I bring them up and separate them forming glistening strings. "Fuuck.." Is all he can say back.

"Imagine how good it would feel.. if you were deep inside me right now."

"Mhh.."

"I could ride you all night fast and slow~" I coo as I bring my fingers back down. I look down at his member twitching almost every two seconds. It looks so painful, but his hands are under him, still holding him up. I look back up at his face, his eyes still gazing my fingers. He looked so good, his hair against his forehead with little pearls of sweat. His chest going up and down. His pink lips parted and little "Mhhs" coming out every now and then. I want to jump his bones so badly, but not before I finish my little experience.

I finally insert one digit into my pulsating warmth and can't hold in the inevitable moan. I start pumping it slowly, making the lewdest sound come out. When I look back up at him he looks so fucked up already, when I haven't touched him once. Just touching myself and seeing him like that was enough for me to get off. I look down at him member, pearls of pre-cum were going down his length making it look so tasty. I wanted to suck it, I wanted it in me, I am starting to lose control.

I insert another digit to block my mind from those thoughts and throw my head back to hiding my moans from him. I wanted him to hear everything. The sounds my heat was making, my moans, my grunts, my swears.

"Jon—gho.." I whine his name desperate to achieve my high and at his name he winces hard. I look back at him, his eyes are shut tight. When he opens his eyes, instead of looking at me, he looks down at his painful looking member heaving like crazy. His eyebrows furrowed, his hands clamping onto the sheets until his knuckles turn white. I am so close to making him go crazy. By focusing on him so much, I realize I stopped moving my fingers. I take them out and walk up to him. He looks at me with pleading eyes, and I just give him my fingers to suck on. He opens his mouth, but as I lean into him, my legs brushes against his length and just like that he comes undone with a long grunt, almost biting down on my fingers.

"Fuuuck.. Ah, Y/N~" I look down, and see white strings shooting up onto his stomach that kept on contracting. Once he's done, he let's go of my fingers with a pop and let's himself fall back onto the bed.

"I failed.." I pout a little annoyed with the outcome.

"Wh—What do you mean?" He says his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I wanted you to come with me touching you, but my leg touched you and you came.."

"Ok you failed.. Now get on top."

"What?"

"I said, get on top now." I look down, his member hard again as if he had never came.

"Ah.."